Thread: Allies

Allies

Your aloud to have way to many allies limit allies to five or six

There is no system that allows you have allies in-game. Guild leaders decide who they want their allies to be.

Allies are based on guild discrestion, you can have 0 or every guild on the server that is up to the guild. If you dont like how many allies your guild has then switch guilds

There is no system for Allies in the game, so that is based on the Guild Leader, or whoever he allows to decide on the allies.

There should be a system. Not to limit the amount but I think it would be useful

There should be diplomacy settings a diplomat and guild leader can adjust. Such as declaring war, or setting an alliance where neither could attack until alliance was broken

New Germany's idea doesn't sound bad... I'd love to see it in action.
    I'm a Diplomat. That's why i'm surprised lol.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

Zone 9 (Nye)
    TheOne Guild
    We stand for equality and fair gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by New Germany View Post
    There should be diplomacy settings a diplomat and guild leader can adjust. Such as declaring war, or setting an alliance where neither could attack until alliance was broken
    I would like to see something like this. For example, if you were allied with a certain guild, then during PVP the game will not allow you to attack those members.

i think that is a great idea. it would be great to set others as no hit so accidents don't happen.

Sergeant Major
    I belive this is also explained in another fourm what Zach said.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *