Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update 1.2.0 Bugs - Help the Developers!

Exclamation Update 1.2.0 Bugs - Help the Developers!

I made this thread to possibly help out the developers with a list of the bugs we have discovered so far. I will update it with the bugs I see posted in the comments.

Bugs:
    -Some people reporting large amounts of diamonds that cannot be used.

Below are questions that have been asked by other players (or myself).
    Questions:
    Where is the troop square? Bottom of base, it does nothing.
    Something not working right? Shut down game and start it back up.
    Last edited by General Kip; 06-27-2015 at 05:00 AM.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

idk where the troop squares are, where are the action points too? idk where to find them on my screen.

I think action points will become a thing when they fully implement Rebel Bases.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

The action points are there. You are only able to see how many action points you have when you click on a rebel base. And since there is a glitch with them you currently cannot. It will be fixed soon and you will able to use the rebel army function.

Also you can't change between facebook accounts, when you choose to log in another account the 3 icons appears (facebook, Google Play, Tap4Fun) but if you click the facebook one, will log your current account.

Also i hitted an alt on a tile he was occupying, i get the battle report has i won, but the camp still his and occupying and when i click still have the file/scout/attack options, to recall my troops had to go to marches and recall, but even after recall the alt still there occupying and needed a restart to fix it.
    Last edited by Sodah; 06-26-2015 at 07:59 AM.

To answer a few of these questions

Bugs:
    -No Rebel bases. glitch will be fixed soon posted on the "What is rebel system" thread
    -Images Downloading (May be temporary, I don't know)Should be fixed if not i logged in and out a few times and it cleared up
    -Territories are not being outlined on the map.Same as above
    -Some people reporting large amounts of diamonds that cannot be used.

Below are questions that have been asked by other players (or myself).
    Questions:
    Where is the troop square?
    the troop square is at the south side of your base it looks like 4 pads.

Also you can't change between facebook accounts, when you choose to log in another account the 3 icons appears (facebook, Google Play, Tap4Fun) but if you click the facebook one, will log your current account.
    You have to go into the settings of your device and delete your facebook profile then you have to access your other facebook profile, rinse and repeat.

Steps for Android
    Settings -> General -> Accounts -> Facebook
    Click on the account and press remove account then click yes.
    Log back into the game
    Click More -> Accounts -> Log into other account
    Click Facebook -> enter your details it should be saved now under other accounts.

I currently have all my accounts registered, I have not though tried to switch between accounts after logging back into my prmary facebooks account.

Quote Originally Posted by WAR HOUND Z27 View Post
    Settings -> General -> Accounts -> Facebook
    Click on the account and press remove account then click yes.
    Log back into the game
    Click More -> Accounts -> Log into other account
    Click Facebook -> enter your details it should be saved now under other accounts.

I currently have all my accounts registered, I have not though tried to switch between accounts after logging back into my prmary facebooks account.
    After i have all there to choose from the menu it will log the last you used, so to change between them you still need to go to settings and do that everytime you wanna change...

Quote Originally Posted by Sodah View Post
    After i have all there to choose from the menu it will log the last you used, so to change between them you still need to go to settings and do that everytime you wanna change...
    that really sucks... I like the setup of this account setup, but i want the old system back.

To use multiple facebook accounts like i then here is the tutorial.

http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...eBook-accounts!