Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solution to Invasion 1.2 upgrade that you cant log in to multiple FaceBook accounts!

Only Way This Will Work
    Is if you first make a new FB acc
    That Way you Can bind your new acc
    And log Out
    Then GO back to your old FB acc
    An Then restart the game

This doesn't work at all. It says your already bound and I tried the facebook light thing. There's not an actual app called facebook light that I saw. There was social lite and then one called like fast lite or something. This is the second time this has happened. And I invested time into this second one and want to use it. I'm sure the people that are trying are very tech savvy like myself.. It's just not working and the tap 4 fun so called help options are total nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Slygirlswagg View Post
    This doesn't work at all. It says your already bound and I tried the facebook light thing. There's not an actual app called facebook light that I saw. There was social lite and then one called like fast lite or something. This is the second time this has happened. And I invested time into this second one and want to use it. I'm sure the people that are trying are very tech savvy like myself.. It's just not working and the tap 4 fun so called help options are total nonsense.
    Hi, not all apps are for all regions or all devices. I but a http link this will skip device vertification for FaceBook Lite

Allso please if you are android user unistall Facebook first or go to settings > accounts > Facebook
    And DELETE THE ACCOUNT there after that you can select a diffrent account.

Tested on Sony Xperia Z, Android 5

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    D3vil5ro53 asked me to add on that she tested an app called multyaccounts for android 5.x.x and got it to work.

Edit: I will test this later since I'm very busy right now. If any of you all can test please leave your feedback on it.
    I may said a bit wrong i meant that i tested the multyaccounts for Facebook on android Version 5

I tried all the alternatives but nothing works. It always says that it is linked with another account please help

Quote Originally Posted by Blame View Post
    I tried all the alternatives but nothing works. It always says that it is linked with another account please help
    Can you give info
    Is your account bind to Google or Facebook
    And if its bind to Facebook do you have seperate Facebook for game and real you. If yes i know the answer. And hope you are android user.

'

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    Can you give info
    Is your account bind to Google or Facebook
    And if its bind to Facebook do you have seperate Facebook for game and real you. If yes i know the answer. And hope you are android user.
    With Facebook. It says it is linked

Quote Originally Posted by Blame View Post
    With Facebook. It says it is linked
    I am iPad user

1. Are you Android user or ios?
    2. Do you have 1 Facebook account or 2+ accounts