Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solution to Invasion 1.2 upgrade that you cant log in to multiple FaceBook accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Blame View Post
    What you mean?
    I am playing with my iPad

I am playing with my iPad
    Hmmm nice as i dont have ios, then those tutorials are for Android only. But Zach said he can look in to ios problems if he gets time as we both are just gamers not from tap4fun.

You telling my that I will zeroed.... I am in the front line...

You telling my that I will zeroed.... I am in the front line...
    No you have a shield atm!
    After evrey update you get a shield until first login or the timer runs out, but i dont know how long that timer is.

iOS user and two accounts

Always the message it is linked to this game.... It is frustrating

But I play this morning and know I can't. This morning was all grey in the map and this paws the same tonight. So I decide to update the game... But option I think

But I play this morning and know I can't. This morning was all grey in the map and this paws the same tonight. So I decide to update the game... But option I think
    Ios user made progress here
    http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...php?895-Log-In

Was a real solution to this ever found??? They sent out mail today like this was going to be fixed and it's not. We should not have to make a bunch of facebook accounts or do all of this extra stuff. There should be a log in /log out on this game and there's not. I have never gone through this with any other game before. The option is just to bind ur account not log in that's dumb.