Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Solution to Invasion 1.2 upgrade that you cant log in to multiple FaceBook accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Slygirlswagg View Post
    Was a real solution to this ever found??? They sent out mail today like this was going to be fixed and it's not. We should not have to make a bunch of facebook accounts or do all of this extra stuff. There should be a log in /log out on this game and there's not. I have never gone through this with any other game before. The option is just to bind ur account not log in that's dumb.
    Sorry for such inconvenience this caused to you, our tech team is now aware of this problem and trying best to fix asap. Please stay patient for some more time and you are sure to be able to log back into previous accounts! Thanks for your understanding and time in advance!

I have spent alot of time and $ on this gsme on my phn and dif acct. I have read ur options and nothing. Game will load 100% go black and then itll say unfortunately invasion has stopped. How can i fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vansyckleeugen Justin View Post
    I have spent alot of time and $ on this gsme on my phn and dif acct. I have read ur options and nothing. Game will load 100% go black and then itll say unfortunately invasion has stopped. How can i fix that?
    please give a litle bit more info are you android or ios user. What version of the software do you have. Have you bind your account.