Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

Invasion Ops

Lightbulb Version Update FAQ

Commanders,

We are about to update our game to the new version, you might have some questions while or after the update, here are some solutions that might help you. But above all, we would like to remind you that in order to protect your game data and prevent your account from losing, please bind your account to Facebook, Google+ or Tap4fun before version update!

1. How to update

If system notice that your game version is too old and you cannot enter the game, please tap on Download and select "Play Store" go to Google store to download the latest version:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	1006 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	343

2. Account losing

If you logged into a newbie account instead of your original account after the update, don't worry, your data is 100% safe, here are 2 ways to log back in your original account:

Method 1:
    If you have just finished loading then at the beginning of the tutorial:
    • Tap on the "Switch Account" button, and enter the login interface
    • Tap on the appropriate account type to login to

Name:	账号1.jpg 
Views:	1006 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	342

Method 2:
    If you didn't click "Switch Account", but clicked "Continue" at the beginning of the tutorial, you can go to the "More → Account" after finishing the tutorial, then:
    • Tap the "Switch" and upon confirmation, enter the switch account interface
    • Tap on the account in the "Recent Account Login" list, you can log into the original account
    • Tap the account type icons, enter the old account

Name:	Step_2.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	336Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Step_3.jpg 
Views:	998 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Step_4.jpg 
Views:	994 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	338Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Step_5.jpg 
Views:	996 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	339

If you lost your unbind account :
    Please build a new account and log into the game, and contact customer support team for further help by clicking "More" - "Contact Us" - "Customer Support" - "Account login & Binding". We will help you find it back according to your submitted information.

3. Reloading images

If you find your in-game images are missing after the update, such as images of items, emoji, outline of territories etc, it's one of the normal situation you might encounter. Please be patient with it, the images will automatically reload soon.

4. Can't log in (Loading error)

If you can't log into the game with a error notification on the loading page, here are some related solutions:

If you meet Error code 13,22,29,30: Please delete the game, clear the caches and reinstall the game.
    Notification: Delete and reinstall the game might lead you to a Newbie account, you can read "2. Losing account " to know how to switch back.

If you meet Error code 1,2,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,28: Please try to check your internet and log in again in a while.

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	1003 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	344

• View ① "ERROR CODE" and appropriate fixes
    • Tap on ② and try to restart your game
    • If the above methods do not resolve the problem, please use the following 3 ways (Facebook, customer service messages, Forum) at ③ to contact us

If you still couldn't log in or you met other error code which is not in the codes we mentioned, feel free to contact our support team by clicking "Can't Login?" in the top left corner of the screen, more importantly, take a screenshot of the problem and send it along with the email.

Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by Susan; 08-10-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Will the packs have items relating to the officer system after update?

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
    Will the packs have items relating to the officer system after update?
    Yeah...The officer system will be released in the new version!

I have updated to the latest version and have been able to login my account.
    I am however unable to recruit an officer.
    I receive the following error message.
    "Error: Insufficient Recruitment Materials"
    I have enough money, and my commander level is higher than the appointment level.
    I can provide more information if required.

War sim sucks poor effort from T4f goes to show they're becoming money hungry trying to force us to spend on chips to get the prizes war sim was beneficial in making smaller players grow a little faster with an easy target to achieve for 4k diamonds on average people spent 20k-40k chips for the 4k diamond reward now it is next to impossible to achieve the targets set some players spending 100k-300k chips and still unable to make the final prize pull your head out T4F you are destroying what was a good fair game extremely unhappy customer ��

Уважаемая администрация,вы убили интерес к игре своим обновлением,симулятор войны испортили,только что потратил 30к фишек,и 1 приз даже не смог получить,если вы не хотите потерять людей, верните старую версию симулятора войны, или увеличте количество очков за пройденный шаг и верните ускорители,их вообще нет. Спасибо за внимание. Заранее спасибо.

I am an Android user and cannot update through Google Play. I downloaded the apk from this forum but when I try to run the package I get an error saying "Problem parsing the package" and the installation fails. What can I do? It has been several days since I was able to play and my guild kicks for inactivity. I've spent a lot of money on this game and now I can't play!
    Please help

I used a friend's phone to loging and let my guild know I'm still active just having problems with the update on my phone so at least I won't be kicked from my guild. It still doesn't solve my problem though. I've tried downloading the apk from these forums several times and each time I get the same error "Problem parsing the package"
    I don't know what else to do. Please help!

Is anyone going to answer me?