Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

I got it.. not only game file but also apk files are needed to delete. But in game-play, as I tought , over 20k my troops were killed for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Stercoo Sig View Post
    I got it.. not only game file but also apk files are needed to delete. But in game-play, as I tought , over 20k my troops were killed for no reason.
    Glad to hear that you can log in now. Sorry for your lost.

Hello all,

I have no idea who to ask.. but i cannot even start my game. As soon as it reaches 100% the game shuts off as if i never opened it. It's been two hours i'm trying to log on to play and put on a shield... but it just wont work. Am i able to delete the game off my phone and re-install it without it deleting my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Nasr View Post
    Hello all,

I have no idea who to ask.. but i cannot even start my game. As soon as it reaches 100% the game shuts off as if i never opened it. It's been two hours i'm trying to log on to play and put on a shield... but it just wont work. Am i able to delete the game off my phone and re-install it without it deleting my account?
    Hi Kathy. If your account is bound already, you will not lose it with reinstalling. If your account is not bound, then you might lose it after deleting the game. But our support team can help you get the guest account back. For your issue, please try to re-install the game.

Can l give my vip for my other account pleas help

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Benek View Post
    Can l give my vip for my other account pleas help
    Hello Freedom. Except for the free VIP, the way to get VIP is to purchase packs.

Hello.. I am having the same issue thati had before. It's updating issue. As experienced from last update, I deleted game apps, files and apk files before downloading the latest version. But happened just like before. Asking to download again and again. What should I do ?

Is that update version not available for our country ? (myanmar)

Here we go, another update and more issues - every single time.....

Before you start telling me it might be my internet or wifi, i have guild members all over the globe in Z40 with exactly the same issue.

Since your latest attempt at fucking up the game, it is lagging terribly, we have to restart our devices to get the game working - every time.

Instead of adding shit that players don't want like stupid attack effects, why not make the game stable instead, that would be a great idea.....

I've said this before on this site, i am sure you do not test properly before releasing updates, you roll shit out and then wait for the community to come on here telling you what doesn't work.

We then get the 'sorry commander' mails and then you give us in appropriate recompense before adding yet other interim updates that don't work properly either...

I've been in z40 from the very early days and have seen a history of this from your company, put shit out there for us to provide feedback on...

Sort the game out for once and for all, we pay you a hell of a lot of money with in game purchases, its about time you started listening to your customers......

First I lost a 10 million power account when we had the bound to TAP issue when using symbols in password. I've mailed customer service repeatedly over that issue.
    Now, with this new update, thww game is slow to load, it freezes periodically and I have to restart the game every couple minutes. Same device, same connection. Ive been a loyal player for almost two years. Three accounts. All VIP 4 or above.
    Customer service, please answer my mails....