Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

Please solve something for us who are having the problem the same as me. I'd suggest to let us resume with previous version until you've done perfect with new version. I request here for all of the players who are disappointing because of that problem.

stercoo (username) who is participating in zone 156.

Quote Originally Posted by Stercoo Sig View Post
    Yes, same with me. I also tried to download from Google Play but instead of Install Icon , "this game could not be available in your country" is written.
    May I know where do you live, Stercoo? Besides can you please share the screenshot for the error?

Quote Originally Posted by Zein11 View Post
    Why the game is not working on android i instal it more than 6 times and still the same message there is new update you have to install it 😡😡😡😡
    Hi, can you please share a screenshot for this error? Besides please tell me your device type. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    May I know where do you live, Stercoo? Besides can you please share the screenshot for the error?
    From Myanmar, Yangon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-03-11-29-47.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	1012

Here is the screenshot..

From Myanmar, Yangon.
    Thank you, Stercoo. Please enter the game and send me the screenshot of the loading page, in this way we can find your current game version. Thanks!

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-03-13-15-29.jpg 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	1013

Here is the loading page..

how's it going ? Anything wrong ? please be quick or my troops would be gone which were outside of the base.

Name:	Screenshot_2016-08-03-13-15-29.jpg 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	1013

Here is the loading page..
    It seems that you did not update successfully. Please delete the game first and then try to download the latest version. If it still doesn't work for you, please tell us your device type. Besides, the system gave a longer shield for this update. It will protect your troops before you log in.

I've already deleted the old one..to be sure, i've done what you suggested but it asked again. My device type is Samsung Galaxy S5..please help me quick because my troops are not in the base and i let them occupying the lands and the shield won't protect them.