Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

You guys answered my first email so quickly I was really impressed. But once it turned out my issue wasn't a quick fix you stopped answering me altogether. It has been days since I've heard from you guys and I still can't play this game I've spent a lot of real money on. My guild is going to kick me for inactivity. I'm going to get attacked. And I'm going to lose everything I spent all this time and MONEY on.
    Some one, any one, please help me! If I can't play, I want a refund!

I don't understand why you would release an update that wasn't compatible with older versions of Android and not tell people that before hand?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxer FL View Post
    I don't understand why you would release an update that wasn't compatible with older versions of Android and not tell people that before hand?
    Sorry for the delay. We are sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please believe that your issue will be taken care of. Please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail. I will check for you and help you better. Thanks!

Android version 2.3.6 and Invasion version 1.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry for the delay. We are sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please believe that your issue will be taken care of. Please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail. I will check for you and help you better. Thanks!
    I just one simple yes or now answer to one simple question:

Is Invasion version 1.2.1 compatible with Android version 2.3.6?

Yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxer FL View Post
    I just one simple yes or now answer to one simple question:

Is Invasion version 1.2.1 compatible with Android version 2.3.6?

Yes or no?
    I am sorry to tell you the answer is no. Our game is compatible with Android version 3.0 above. Please update your Android version then you could download the game. Thanks!

Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
    Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Still can not log in to account

Mine gets to 51 percent then goes no where then I hve to log out to try again crp update

Quote Originally Posted by Max Tri View Post
    Mine gets to 51 percent then goes no where then I hve to log out to try again crp update
    Sorry for the trouble. For login issue, we kindly suggest you to try to switch you network to check if your issue could be solved. If you still cannot log in after multiple attempts, please click Can't Login at the top left corner to send e-mail to us. We will help you with it ASAP. Thanks for your cooperation!

Invasion to play on the computer