Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

I can't log in it crashes and says invasion is not responding. I've installed uninstalled cleared cache. And nothing works????

Quote Originally Posted by James Gunnels View Post
    I can't log in it crashes and says invasion is not responding. I've installed uninstalled cleared cache. And nothing works????
    Hey James! Could you please post the screenshot of the error for better investigation? Thanks!

Since the update I cannot get on more than 10 seconds. I cannot send a message or collect rewards or missions, I cannot do anything. the game freezes up totally. I have reinstalled 4 times today and still nothing. I have mailed t4f and have heard nothing. I do not get an error message it just freezes up.

Quote Originally Posted by lhudson815 View Post
    Since the update I cannot get on more than 10 seconds. I cannot send a message or collect rewards or missions, I cannot do anything. the game freezes up totally. I have reinstalled 4 times today and still nothing. I have mailed t4f and have heard nothing. I do not get an error message it just freezes up.
    Hi, lhudson! Could you please post a small video of the whole process of your problem? Besides, please tell me if your device is an iOS or android system, and its version.Thanks!

Laxer, we're same situation. I download the APK on the link and then when i open the APK, it said that can't open file. What is this? Please fix it invasion because i like this game. ASap.

Invasion Ops
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzo Evanculla Lim View Post
    Laxer, we're same situation. I download the APK on the link and then when i open the APK, it said that can't open file. What is this? Please fix it invasion because i like this game. ASap.
    Hey Renzo, please make sure you tap the link to download the APK using your ANDROID DEVICE. And you can try to use another download tool to download the APK.

Quote Originally Posted by David Santos View Post
    Still can't log in
    Due to temporary server maintenance, some players could not log into the game from September 28th, 7:30pm to September 29th, 0:00am (UTC). Server maintenance has now been completed, and we have delivered the compensation. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused to you. If you still cannot log in, we kindly suggest you to click Can't Login at the top left corner to send e-mail to us. We will help you with it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Hi!!! I have been experiencing the following problems: game will spontaneously shut down and go to my home page. Also the keyboard often will not work or will pop up spontaneously not allow me to chat. Finally I uninstalled the game and it will not reinstall. It simply acts as though it is installing but does not do so. Please help me!!! I do not want my shield to expire!! I have invested much time, effort, and money to get where I am in this game!!! I would appreciate a prompt response. Thank you in advance!! Old Fart H&H Headhunters Zone 47.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward J Caire Jr View Post
    Hi!!! I have been experiencing the following problems: game will spontaneously shut down and go to my home page. Also the keyboard often will not work or will pop up spontaneously not allow me to chat. Finally I uninstalled the game and it will not reinstall. It simply acts as though it is installing but does not do so. Please help me!!! I do not want my shield to expire!! I have invested much time, effort, and money to get where I am in this game!!! I would appreciate a prompt response. Thank you in advance!! Old Fart H&H Headhunters Zone 47.
    Hello Edward! Sorry for the delay and for the trouble these issues have caused to you. Please allow me to help you with your issue one by one. For the install issue, please give us more information. Where did you download our game? In which step did it go wrong? A screenshot of it or a small video would be better. Meanwhile we kindly suggest you to go to our official website to have try. Visit here: invasion.tap4fun.com. Thanks!