Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

I tried to download from googol games. I hit install and it just kept running, never completing the installation.

Dlaczego po aktualizacji gra nie działa.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward J Caire Jr View Post
    I tried to download from googol games. I hit install and it just kept running, never completing the installation.
    Please don't worry. Could you please post a screenshot of it? Meanwhile have you tired to go to our official website to have a try? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Michal Czerepski View Post
    Dlaczego po aktualizacji gra nie działa.
    Hi Michal! Sorry that we are confused by your issue. Could you please tell us more information? May we ask if you mean that you cannot upgrade our game or that you cannot login?
    1.If you cannot upgrade, please delete our game and re-install on iTunes or go to our official website: invasion.tap4fun.com to have a try. If you still cannot upgrade, please post a screenshot of the error.
    2.If you cannot login, please tell us the error you met.
    Thanks for your cooperation!

Son gncellemelerden sonra telefonum oyunu desteklemedigini sylyor. Yardım ltfen

Quote Originally Posted by Fırat Aksoy View Post
    Son gncellemelerden sonra telefonum oyunu desteklemedigini sylyor. Yardım ltfen
    Hi! We are sorry for the trouble. In order to help you better, could please give us more information about your issue? Sorry that we are not sure about your issue. It would be better if you could post some screenshots or a small video of your issue. Thanks for your cooperation!

How about updating this thread with a status on when logins and performance will be as good as before the update?

My device is now incapacitate to play the game what happened and why i cant even reinstall the game anymore

The game won't start after the update please fix it

not likely Laxer.. They need to have what is going on as the first thing on the site.. horrible communication