Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

I completly agree with James Brandon folds

Hello commanders! Due to a system malfunction, players encountered the server lag issue after the 1.27.2 update, causing series login problems. Our devs team is now trying to identify the issue asap, and we put a 24 hr bubble on Monday, 21 December 2015, 18:30:00 UTC for all players, please try to avoid any possible actions that may cause bubble pop if you can get in by chance. We will post compensation in game as soon as we fix this issue. We are sorry about the inconvenience caused by this. Thanks for your understanding!

Don't work,is very low and the error persist.

I got in and it said it gave me compensation but I can find where to redeem it. Super super super laggy can do anything without waiting 2-3mins for the loading circle to go away. Plz fix and help me find my compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Rotaru View Post
    Don't work,is very low and the error persist.
    This issue has been fixed completely. Please restart the game to have a try. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Michael Lycans View Post
    I got in and it said it gave me compensation but I can find where to redeem it. Super super super laggy can do anything without waiting 2-3mins for the loading circle to go away. Plz fix and help me find my compensation.
    This issue is fixed. Please restart the game too have a check. If you still cannot find the compensation, please tell us. Thanks!

This update isn't compatible with my device.... is what saids on google market. I download the other update on your directory to android. And don't work too. I spend a lot of cash in this game and time for now can't enter and lose everything. You guys need help me fast. PVp is comming and a have a lot to lose!!! HELP HELP PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Lia Monteiro View Post
    This update isn't compatible with my device.... is what saids on google market. I download the other update on your directory to android. And don't work too. I spend a lot of cash in this game and time for now can't enter and lose everything. You guys need help me fast. PVp is comming and a have a lot to lose!!! HELP HELP PLEASE
    Please go to our website to download the apk. Visit here: invasion.tap4fun.com. If you still cannot download, please post a screenshot of the error. Thx!

I am having the same problem. It says not compatible with this version. I uninstalled last night, and now I am just out. I have spent my fair share if money here lately. I am bee upset. I am using a LG G4, am I the only one with Android that can't get in?

I cant log i to my acct, what am i suppose to do? Says my phone is not compatible