Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lia Monteiro View Post
    I can log in since last update. I have an Samsung Galaxy s4 (android) now say it's not a compatible device.... please find a solution quick. I can't login for so long.... i had too much to loose. You is gonna pay my losses? ! How i am going to play now? And when?!
    Hi Lia! Please go to: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18 to download the APK. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi Hachaichi View Post
    C possible de l'avoir en franšais?
    Could you please tell us your issue clearly? Sorry that we are not sure about it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Wheeler View Post
    Why is tbis game no longer compatible with my device tried EVERYTHING and still nothing even wrote tap but no reply fix plz
    Please go to: http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/announcement.php?f=18 to download the APK. Thanks!

For those who confront not compatible issue, our tech team has tried to fix it. We are now here to collecting feedbacks. If you have confronted this issue, please go to Google Play again to check if the issue is fixed.
    1.Yes, tell us and we will know.
    2.No, show us your device type and the screenshot of the error. Then we will continue to work on it.
    Thank you guys for your feedback in advance!

Please help haven't been able to log in on my s5 since update, Google play says my phone is incompatible with the new version!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison Welch View Post
    Please help haven't been able to log in on my s5 since update, Google play says my phone is incompatible with the new version!
    We are sorry for the trouble. We kindly suggest you to go to our website: invasion.tap4fun.com or Google Play to have a try. If you still cannot download, please send us the screenshot of the error and tell us your device type. Thanks!

DespuÚs de actualizaciˇn no entra juego

Despues de actualizaciˇn no puedo entrar ya descargue del link y sigue igual ya desinstale el juego ahora como puedo entrar, estoy entrando con movil prestado para evitar me ataquen pero espero puedan resolver el problema

Quote Originally Posted by Fer Jr Solano González View Post
    Despues de actualizaciˇn no puedo entrar ya descargue del link y sigue igual ya desinstale el juego ahora como puedo entrar, estoy entrando con movil prestado para evitar me ataquen pero espero puedan resolver el problema
    Sorry for the delay of reply. What is the error code?

I cannot log in. The game icon shows game is still loading or updating. If I hit the icon it pauses the update. I've been on face book the App Store everything. Nothing happens. Thanks for nothing. Every time you guys update things it causes problems. Now I will lose everything. Such a pity. I'm in zone 66. Skeletor68.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Anderson View Post
    I cannot log in. The game icon shows game is still loading or updating. If I hit the icon it pauses the update. I've been on face book the App Store everything. Nothing happens. Thanks for nothing. Every time you guys update things it causes problems. Now I will lose everything. Such a pity. I'm in zone 66. Skeletor68.
    Hi Erik! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please share some screenshots of your issue? Thanks!