Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Version Update FAQ

I have an I-Phone 5s and STILL cannot get into the game, deleted game several times, tried reinstalling it and always get same message, ERROR, system being jammed by unknown source. WHY is this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Nesbit View Post
    I have an I-Phone 5s and STILL cannot get into the game, deleted game several times, tried reinstalling it and always get same message, ERROR, system being jammed by unknown source. WHY is this happening.
    Hi Graham! Really sorry for the trouble. Could you please post a screenshot of the error page? We will check it for you. Thanks!

I've downloaded an update version through andrioid. But still asking to download. When try to download through Google Play , it shows that that apps is not available in your country. May I know that this apps is available in Myanmar or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stercoo Sig View Post
    I've downloaded an update version through andrioid. But still asking to download. When try to download through Google Play , it shows that that apps is not available in your country. May I know that this apps is available in Myanmar or not ?
    Hi Stercoo. Please don't worry. Go to our official website to download the latest version. http://invasion.tap4fun.com/

I've downloaded the apk file for about 4 times. But after installing it, New Content box appeared again and still asking for update. I've also checked by un-installing my original apps and install the new apps from the latest apk file. But still asking asking for it.

My 5th time of downloading is just the same problem as the previous 4 downloads..is that game only available in limited country ?

Please reply me as soon as possible because half of my troops were out of the base and they need to be recalled. My gmail is stercoo@gmail.com

Why the game is not working on android i instal it more than 6 times and still the same message there is new update you have to install it 😡😡😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by Zein11 View Post
    Why the game is not working on android i instal it more than 6 times and still the same message there is new update you have to install it ��������
    Yes, same with me. I also tried to download from Google Play but instead of Install Icon , "this game could not be available in your country" is written.