• maybe needs some tweaking

3 27.27%
  • No i hate it!!!!!

1 9.09%

Thread: The weight of carriers

Sergeant Major

Lightbulb The weight of carriers

That weight of carriers

Hello all I'm rosey. My suggestion is to lower carry weight on all main troops and to instead add a 5th type of troop. A carrier that will have little to no attack maybe moderate defense but high carry copasity. Fell free to shoot down my ideal but it adds to the strategy of war fare and will make you rethink structure of army. Not to mention add to the realism. Your ever lovely Rosey love you all.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

A great idea! I would really like to see this as a 5th troop type.

Why not the Real life military has carrier jets. (C130s for example) I dont see why this game shouldnt have them.

Very good idea. This would be similar to some other games in that respect. Maybe add them like trucks, carrier helicopters, etc. Low combat attributes but moderate health, and maybe increased gathering speed

Pretty neat idea. Troops especially for gathering? Great! I wouldn't mind if they're getting attacked. lol.....
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

Zone 9 (Nye)
    TheOne Guild
    We stand for equality and fair gameplay.