Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: What Do You Like BEST About INVASION?

  1. #1

    What Do You Like BEST About INVASION?

    This is a thread for posting what you enjoy best about INVASION.

    What I like most, is that the game revolves around a common theme of WAR, but yet so unique compared to similar games with its combination of 3D Graphics, all of its aspects, and especially the only game like this that is FREE TO PLAY.


    COLORFUL VERSION
    This is a thread for posting what you enjoy best about INVASION.

    What I like most, is that the game revolves around a common theme of WAR, but yet so unique compared to similar games with its combination of 3D Graphics, all of its aspects, and especially the only game like this that is FREE TO PLAY.
    Last edited by Asian; 01-08-2016 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Made it less colorful lol

  2. #2
    What I liked was it was relatively even, now it isn't.
    The governing guild just starts crushing any guild below it and that stops other guilds from taking the monument. The game becomes solely controlled by the governing guild, if you say a thing to them they crush you. It is stupid.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

    PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

  3. #3
    Private First Class
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Zone 23
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by General Kip View Post
    What I liked was it was relatively even, now it isn't.
    The governing guild just starts crushing any guild below it and that stops other guilds from taking the monument. The game becomes solely controlled by the governing guild, if you say a thing to them they crush you. It is stupid.
    It is war and strategy if they want to conquer prepare well

  4. #4
    I realize that, I just think a bit too much power is given to the governing guild.
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

    PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

  5. #5
    The best part of the is the importance of strategy and formation of troops while going to war. They make it different then other same genre games.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakk View Post
    The best part of the is the importance of strategy and formation of troops while going to war. They make it different then other same genre games.
    Definetly agree with that.

  7. #7
    Bump

    Forgot about this thread
    AND HIS NAME IS...




    Asian

  8. #8
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Europe. The Netherlands (Holland)
    Posts
    64
    Hey,

    Thoose colours got me

    Could you please use less colours? I'm colour blind, lol.



    -GreetZ

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginio Harmsen View Post
    Hey,

    Thoose colours got me

    Could you please use less colours? I'm colour blind, lol.



    -GreetZ
    lol I'm color blind too

    I made this when I got my forum account so I went crazy on colors, my bad

    How bad is your color blindness? For me some colors I can't differentiate from very similar toned colors. Like a dark blue may look like purple to me, and when they're put next to one another, or some tone of black may look like red.

    It's not too bad but it's annoying :P
    AND HIS NAME IS...




    Asian

  10. #10
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Europe. The Netherlands (Holland)
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    lol I'm color blind too

    I made this when I got my forum account so I went crazy on colors, my bad

    How bad is your color blindness? For me some colors I can't differentiate from very similar toned colors. Like a dark blue may look like purple to me, and when they're put next to one another, or some tone of black may look like red.

    It's not too bad but it's annoying :P
    Hello,

    I actually have the same, but i have worst colourblind. I'm 96% colourblind. So sometimes i dont even see colours. I only see dark grey or black. So it's a very boring world, but i got to deal with it . But im now 19 and i'm colourblind when i was 2, so im used to it.
    Good Luck with you bro


    -GreetZ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •