Thread: {BUG} Wages

Exclamation {BUG} Wages

I've Notice a problem with the wages system. I have no idea how long this has been going on i've noticed it at least 2 weeks ago. The game states i only have 5,383,690 coins. But when i added everyone up to do wages by ranks the two numbers were way off. i have these screen shots. i think i have everyone in my guild screenshots here. but i may have missed a few.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0913.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	317

Name:	IMG_0908.jpg 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	316

Name:	IMG_0909.jpg 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	318

Name:	IMG_0910.jpg 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	319

Name:	IMG_0911.jpg 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	320

Name:	IMG_0912.jpg 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	321

Now maybe the game was designed this way but i believe it to be a bug. 5,383,690 is way different from 14,338,720.

My In game ID is MrCraig and i am in zone 10 i am currently the leader of the enigma guild.

please respond if this suppose to be like this.
    Last edited by Nick Craig; 08-07-2015 at 08:05 PM. Reason: missed a sentence

Hi Nick! The contribution means the accumulative contribution of the player. That is to say all the contribution of a player will be shown in the contribution option, even including the contribution whcih has been distributed. Hope my explanation works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Nick! The contribution means the accumulative contribution of the player. That is to say all the contribution of a player will be shown in the contribution option, even including the contribution whcih has been distributed. Hope my explanation works for you.
    This needs to be changed. Or there needs to be a toggle to see overall and current. The way it is currently set up is not helpful to Commanders who are sending out wages. Some of us, like to give back to the member what they put in. Please add a toggle or get rid of cumulative.