Thread: Donating to Guild Bank

Donating to Guild Bank

I think the option to Deposit resources to the Guild Bank would make a great addition to the game. Also a Statistic on a players File to say how much they have given to the guild bank, both (All Guilds) & (Current Guild).

THX, we are considering about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by eRegular View Post
    I think the option to Deposit resources to the Guild Bank would make a great addition to the game. Also a Statistic on a players File to say how much they have given to the guild bank, both (All Guilds) & (Current Guild).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzarine View Post
    THX, we are considering about it.
    This would unbalance the system as all players would send there rss to the guild bank and when needed take it out.
    So you would not get any rss from players who you attack.

If you consider this then there should be a way to rally a guild bank.
    Then please add a new building to the zone that all guilds have a seperate hq or bank (like the outpost on a random spot at the map can not be moved it could be in the ruins) that they need to send there rss and that needs to be fortified. And can be rallied. This building can not be shielded.

You must be a experenced commander. Yes, the balance thing you talked is also a point we think about. If people can donate resource with no restriction. the trading will useless. But, maybe there are other ways to improve guild bank. For example, donate items or other things as guild rewards... anyway, thanks for your advice, hope we can chat more gameplay ideals
    Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    This would unbalance the system as all players would send there rss to the guild bank and when needed take it out.
    So you would not get any rss from players who you attack.

If you consider this then there should be a way to rally a guild bank.
    Then please add a new building to the zone that all guilds have a seperate hq or bank (like the outpost on a random spot at the map can not be moved it could be in the ruins) that they need to send there rss and that needs to be fortified. And can be rallied. This building can not be shielded.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzarine View Post
    You must be a experenced commander. Yes, the balance thing you talked is also a point we think about. If people can donate resource with no restriction. the trading will useless. But, maybe there are other ways to improve guild bank. For example, donate items or other things as guild rewards... anyway, thanks for your advice, hope we can chat more gameplay ideals
    Happy to help as i have developed games in the past and been alpha/beta tester since 1994 for bigger companies then Nick from Tap4Fun has my Line id and we can allso discuss here.

Keep up the good work and ill keep emptying my pockets to your team

Don't like the rally bank idea, think its better to disable that option during pvp events, becuase most servers have an server wide Nap, although zone 2 have

I've setup a second account on my guild, where people can send spare resources and send back when they need some.
    We call it a "bank" and its shielded 24/7. We try our best to get shields for it.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    - Albert Einstein

Zone 9 (Nye)
    TheOne Guild
    We stand for equality and fair gameplay.