Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GP Feature Festival!

Invasion Ops

Talking GP Feature Festival!

All Commanders of Invasion,

We are glad to inform you that Google Play featured INVASION as one of the New+ Updated Game over 132 countries!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp14d42de7.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	85

We appreciate all our commanders' support and love, and we would like to share the joy with every one of you! So we launched this GP Feature Festival. There will be several events on Facebook, in game and Forum during the festival. You will have chance to win diamonds, speedups and other useful items! Don't hesitate, join the festival and play INVASION right now!!

Google Playhttps://bit.ly/Invasion_Android
    Apple Storehttps://bit.ly/Invasion_iOS

Details about Forum Event:

Create Slogan for Invasion!

Invite your friends to play Invasion and share your joy with them! How would you like to invite them? Will you use a slogan? Post your Slogan in this thread and let us know your idea!

Event time: From June 5th 2:00am to June 15th 02:00am GMT

Content & Rewards:

1. During the event, post your Slogan, in-game username and zone number in this thread and stay active as much as you can in our Forum. When the event concludes, we will randomly select 30 players as winners and reward them accordingly:

- 10 players who posted 1-50 times will have chance to receive 200 diamonds;
    - 10 players who posted 51-200 times will have chance to receive 400 diamonds;
    - 5 players who posted 201-500 times will have chance to receive 600 diamonds;
    - 5 players who posted 500 times and more will have chance to receive 800 diamonds;

2. Additional rewards for specific floor in this thread: the player who’s on the #2, #50, #100, #150 and #200 floor will get 500 diamonds!

Notifications:

1. Start a thread or leave any comment below one thread (including your own threads) will be counted as one post. You can see your post amount in your profile → About Me → Statistics.
    2. We will select winners from this thread, but you can increase your post amount by starting a new thread or leaving comments to any other threads. All your posts will be counted.
    3. Do not try to spam, or you will be disqualified. Our official staff will always watch over the forum. Your forum account will be muted or banned if you don’t follow the rules.
    4. Do not forget to leave your username, zone number and your slogan.
    5. Rewards will be delivered within a week after the event concludes.

Thank you all for your support to Invasion and HAPPY POSTING!

=================================================

Winners

1st part:
    - 200 diamonds for 10 players who posted 1-50 times:
    Stalingrad
    Queen Bee
    DZA
    masterm87
    Ali
    Dogz
    CommandoURU
    Assassins2War
    Gen_Punisher
    Danylan

- 400 diamonds for 10 players who posted 51-200 times:
    D3vil5ro53

2nd part:
    - 500 diamonds for the player who’s on the #2, #50, #100, #150 and #200 floor:
    D3vil5ro53 (#2)

Rewards will be delivered in 48 hours, congratulations to all of you!

IGN: D3vil5ro53
    Zone: 4 Bandera
    Slogan: Without war, there is no conquest for peace.

IGN: Stalingrad
    Зона: 10 Голова быка
    Слоган: когда гремит оружие- законы молчат

Slogan: Be prepared for Invasion, we are coming for you

IGN: Queen Bee

Server: 4 Bandera

Corporal
    Blog Entries
    Slogan: Live and let die!

IGN: D Z A

Server: 6 Haskel
    D Z A -> KSE >Krauts Elite
    Server 6

Parates Semper Pro Justitia - Allzeit bereit für das Recht!

G.W - OPR the wild ( HIstovo zone:17 )
    find or create alliance, recruit, appoint, insure active guild participation, gather information, form a major strategic war effort, check defense capabilities, rally guild, prepare for the INVASION!

G.R HISTOVO ZONE:17
    Recruit, appoint staff by engaging in war efforts, use battles to build a foundation of guild officers, prepare defense, plan war effort, rally guild and Launch the INVASION!
    Last edited by Histovo; 06-07-2015 at 03:10 AM.

spreading slogan.

I'm just here trying to improve my odds

Quote Originally Posted by Histovo View Post
    find or create alliance, recruit, appoint, insure active guild participation, gather information, form a major strategic war effort, check defense capabilities, rally guild, prepare for the INVASION!

Recruit, appoint staff by engaging in war efforts, use battles to build a foundation of guild officers, prepare defense, plan war effort, rally guild and Launch the INVASION!
    Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    IGN: D3vil5ro53
    Zone: 4 Bandera
    Slogan: Without war, there is no conquest for peace.

spreading slogan.

I'm just here increasing my odds

Quote Originally Posted by Histovo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DZA View Post
    Slogan: Live and let die!

IGN: D Z A

Server: 6 Haskel

Make war no peace

masterm87

Zone 4

Hello

I been trying to find out what gifts I am getting as part of the Google Play feature celebration pack.
    Can anyone please clarify what this means :

> 4 day bouns on theme pack

How can I get this..

Thanks for your support. I got this info from mail sent by system.