Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: "Glorious Guild" beta test begins!

  1. #1
    Invasion Ops
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    157

    Lightbulb "Glorious Guild" beta test begins!

    Commanders,

    We invite you and your Guild members to join our "Glorious Guild" event beta test! Only zone 34, 35 and zones which open after zone 35 are available for the beta test, multiple privileges, packs and exciting activities await you, will you join us? 💂💂💂

    "Glorious Guild" enjoys the following privileges in the game:

    1. In-game colorful Guild certification mark
    2. Exclusive growth pack
    3. Exclusive in-game Activities only available to the Glorious Guild

    There is only one condition to join the beta test: the number of your guild members reaches 20. Then fill and submit the application form by your guild leader(Rank 5).

    💎 Link to application form: bit.ly/invasion_glory

    We will contact your guild leader after verification.

    To experience "Glorious Guild", you don't need to update the client, or change your game account. Just play the game normally and give us your feedback and suggestions about "Glorious Guild". This event is still in beta test phase, the event itself and related functions may be adjusted based on actual circumstance.

    Come and join the "Glorious Guild" to build your iron legion!
    Last edited by Susan; 07-31-2015 at 02:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Hello, i'm the leader of #1 guild in z35, do you know if you will inform the guild leaders before the event starts? So I know if there was anything wrong with the application, or if i was just denied.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SPITFIRE View Post
    Hello, i'm the leader of #1 guild in z35, do you know if you will inform the guild leaders before the event starts? So I know if there was anything wrong with the application, or if i was just denied.
    As long as you met the requirements to join the beta event you will be able to join. They will message your guild leader after they verify you meet the requirements.

  4. #4
    I bee tryin t apply but what is line id?

  5. #5
    Did you fill out the application? And Line is a social media app for phones where people can chat.

  6. #6
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    2
    So the guild must have 20 members in order to apply for the beta testing?

  7. #7
    hello me and my friends guild is among the top 21 Guild rank spots. We are interested in this and was wondering if we qualify. We have close to 100 members and well over 1million power. Guild name- Fel Brotherhood.
    Leader - Zarakilkira

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ik View Post
    So the guild must have 20 members in order to apply for the beta testing?
    Quote Originally Posted by trademarkk View Post
    hello me and my friends guild is among the top 21 Guild rank spots. We are interested in this and was wondering if we qualify. We have close to 100 members and well over 1million power. Guild name- Fel Brotherhood.
    Leader - Zarakilkira
    Yes, you must have at least 20 members to apply.

    As long as your guild is in one of the zones listed above and you have over 20 members you're able to apply.

  9. #9
    Sergeant Major
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The villages of flying pop tart cats.
    Posts
    107
    Aww I wish we could try it out. No fair zone 24 is protesting jk : 3
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

  10. #10
    Agreed, Zone 24 would like to beta test

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •