Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on the new version!

Invasion Ops

Lightbulb Comment on the new version!

Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	一句话点评新版本.jpg 
Views:	667 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	377

Event Time: August 11th 12:00 GMT - August 14th 13:00 GMT

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:
    1. You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2. Rewards will be distributed within 3 days after the event ending.

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking part in the contest commanders!

Here is the winner list:

NZPhalanx
    Black Kn1ght
    Sovereignty
    Verde
    Mutheeb
    ributsdz
    x Turbo x
    Grizzly bear
    Jbear724
    AckShawn
    Phoenix
    Darthrevann
    SmokeKiLLz
    megan
    SHAD0WKILLER
    smileydj
    ZDF
    Deekoo
    L3GEND
    Sethri

Rewards will be delivered in 72 hours, please wait in patience.

Enjoy the game!

Invasion High Command

15th August, 2015
    Last edited by Susan; 10-12-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Old war simulator is alot better

NEW features sweet. Gamebalance ZERO . I won. Give me now the 500 diamonds...

Look Domino zone 37 .. still a piece of shit...

We can still not click on any guilds in ranks to look what members they have etc and much more shit its not implemented.. but money u can have anytime right?...
    Last edited by Bilgehan TopSecret; 08-11-2015 at 12:11 PM.

The new update for invasion has alot of ups and downs but what me and many other players dislike is the new war simulator its been made harder to get prises less prises and worse prises ........the old texture and map layout was much clearing than before

The war simulator has been destroyed! It's not a improvement at all!!!
    CHatgroups is still glitching, it keeps trowing me out of game when opening chatrooms or chats.

The rest is oke

I hate the new war simulator, I also feel like the more developed players are at a disadvantage for the officers because the ways listed to get the items would have been easier for a brand new player to achieve. Otherwise I still enjoy the game and everything is great

Bring back old war sim we don't like the new rock paper scissors version

Overall, I think the new update is awesome though the war simulator could use some minor adjustments.

NZPhalanx
    Zone 34

War simulator its sucks, and game start promote people who buing diamonds not play only for fun, we will see new rebels

Overall, the updates ok. Areas that need attention are the guild message board. Quickly, its becoming a griefers tool due to the anonymity of the posters, and the inability of the guild leader to erase messages from it. If a posters user name was tagged to the message, it would be better. Also, add an erase function
    . thanks guys, keep up the good work