Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on the new version!

i hate the new war simulator

THE new war sim is terrible. At first, no one in our entire zone got three chests.Last event they have made it possible to get 3 chests (although i still had to spend 60k chips,!) However it takes ages...took me over an hour due to the silly tie result...why have it? I had 15 spins without getting a single point due to ties and loses...I just dont understand why they changed the war sim in the first place..there are so many areas that need improvement on this game, why change the one part that was actually bug free and decent?

Put the speed ups back in the rewards for rebels

So I've seen several complaints about the war simulator. ..I like the fact that it's more interactive, but I do have to agree with others, that there is fewer prizes for more work. The voice input is a really cool idea, to be able to hear the others you are playing with.

So i tested the first solo event for war sim.

All-in-all great but would love to see more prices like speedups, and so on not only rss

I liked the old simulator, but thanks for the chips

I like the old war simulator but thankyou for the chips, add more speed ups to the simulator atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by XxBENTLEYxX View Post
    I like the old war simulator but thankyou for the chips, add more speed ups to the simulator atleast.
    You can edit your post if you are in need to post additional information and its the last post

I like the new version except for the war simulator but besides that I love this game and I think it's one of the best online