Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on the new version!

The war simulator stinks, and both the log rewards and simulator rewards are too small

The addition of officers makes the game more strategic and a step ahead of competitors, war simulator is now either a balance of luck or money. All other additions have improved the general player interactions and gameplay. Well done :-) it's good to see a game developer thinking of new ways to improve not just profits but the customers gaming experience.

Only bad thing is the War Simulator, not to mention also the event that goes with it, only 10 pts for beating high level max? And 1.3k needed to get gold chest?

Your asking us to spend 100k chips each, no way.

War Sim

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Attachment 377

Event Time: August 11th 12:00 GMT - August 14th 13:00 GMT

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:
    1. You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2. Rewards will be distributed within 3 days after the event ending.

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015
    The war sim has been ruined, its just been turned into a money spinner. Less rewards and more time consuming. The rest of the updates are good though

I hate the war simulator. Old version is better

I hate the new war simulator, I also feel like the more developed players are at a disadvantage for the officers because the ways listed to get the items would have been easier for a brand new player to achieve. Otherwise I still enjoy the game and everything is great

Wink Twiztid

I love the new war simulator

I love the new features except war simulator. It's way to hard and a lot less lucrative than before. I've yet to see a speed up on it. I used to buy atleast 30k diamonds for each war simulator event. I will now buy 0 diamonds for the event.

Black Kn1ght Zone 38

We all should boycott simulator is a peace of crap turned from a useful tool to a money pit please return old sim