Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on the new version!

The new war simulator is a lost cause. Making the event a little easier to complete doesn't make up for the fact the war simulator is now ruined. it just costed me 4x the amount I'd usually use to complete the event and I didn't get EVEN ONE SPEED UP, NOT EVEN ONE, i got only a tiny bit of resources but pretty much nothing at all. The ONLY way to fix it is to revert it back to the EXACT way it was before the update. Also you've ruined rebels now too, I can't get speed ups there either. It seems as though you've made it near impossible to aquire them unless bought for with real money. NOT FAIR
    Last edited by Lord Grafton; 08-13-2015 at 12:59 PM. Reason: typo

Bring back the old War Simulator, NOBODY likes this new piece of trash you gave us!!!

Prefer the old War Simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Grafton View Post
    The new war simulator is a lost cause. Making the event a little easier to complete doesn't make up for the fact the war simulator is now ruined. it just costed me 4x the amount I'd usually use to complete the event and I didn't get EVEN ONE SPEED UP, NOT EVEN ONE, i got only a tiny bit of resources but pretty much nothing at all. The ONLY way to fix it is to revert it back to the EXACT way it was before the update. Also you've ruined rebels now too, I can't get speed ups there either. It seems as though you've made it near impossible to aquire them unless bought for with real money. NOT FAIR
    I compleate the event on hard mode and got 2x500 chips + only rss

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeno Brown View Post
    Bring back the old War Simulator, NOBODY likes this new piece of trash you gave us!!!
    I like

Good game

Best game ever...and now with new update its nore cooler...even my wife is watching me playing for 1 months and she notice the best futures in the new update. .thanks a lot tap for fun rocks