Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	380Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	380

Getting Error character has already existed in zone. I changed the name several times please help

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Pulignano View Post
    Bueller?????????
    Hi Brian! You cannot teleport to the zone because you already have a character in this zone under your account. Under the same account you could only have one character in same zone. Hope my explanation works for you. Thanks!

WOW now i understand a nice feature you added !

THANK YOU!!!! Its amazing thanks

Can I bind one character to a tap4fun account???

if a account is not bind it can be bind to what you like facebook, google, tap4fun.

So if I change accounts both characters come or can I bind one to FB and one to tap4fun? I am trying to get both characters in the same zone. Thanks

I'm having the same issue. Lvl 5 and can not switch to a new zone. It's on it's own tap4fun account. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Pulignano View Post
    So if I change accounts both characters come or can I bind one to FB and one to tap4fun? I am trying to get both characters in the same zone. Thanks
    Under one mail, you could only have one character in the one zone. If you want to have two character in the same zone, you need to bind one character to another mail.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWatt View Post
    I'm having the same issue. Lvl 5 and can not switch to a new zone. It's on it's own tap4fun account. Please help!
    Hi! May I ask you if you meet the same error page as Brian did? If so, the error page shows that you already have one character in this zone therefore you cannot teleport. If not, please send us the screenshot of the error you meet. Thanks!