View Poll Results: Do you support the idea of being able to trade with all players in a zone?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 85.71%
  • No

1 14.29%
  • I don't care

0 0%

Thread: Free Trade (Trade with every player)

Lightbulb Free Trade (Trade with every player)

Rather than only being able to trade resources with members of your guild, there should be a function to trade with every player in your zone. It will add another great level of complexity to the game - a person could trade resources in exchange for not being attacked. In the real world the exchange of goods can help and hurt, or cause, conflicts - it is a necessary feature in a war game.

Thoughts?

We have discussed this and it will unbalence the economy in 1 day!

THink of this i make a new account get 1000 dimonds then give them via gift to my main account.
    then repeat this action using a software and in 24h i make 144000cristals

So how dows that help.

Diamonds wouldn't be for trade. Just regular farmed resources. I think this would add a whole new dynamic to the game, creating an in game marketplace. This would also allow your guild to trade with allied guilds if desired. As of right now allies in this game are useless from an economical standpoind

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    We have discussed this and it will unbalence the economy in 1 day!

THink of this i make a new account get 1000 dimonds then give them via gift to my main account.
    then repeat this action using a software and in 24h i make 144000cristals

So how dows that help.
    Do we play the same game? We have never been able to trade diamonds, only resources. Plus, you can't gift anything (which is a totally different subject/action) until you are VIP3.

Being able to trade with allies would be an amazing option.
    Last edited by john35; 08-13-2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Add more