Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandantory Food Day is useless...

Exclamation Mandantory Food Day is useless...

Zone 27.. We have a mandantory food day, where if we collect anything other than food or cash, we get zeroed out by the Gov's squad..
    This is a stupid rule that is being enforced, for no real reason, other than sloppy programming..
    Reasons:
    1: Food isn't required to be upkept.. -AKA No penalty for no food-
    2. If you do collect the food, it will just sit there draining away to nothing because you aren't allowed to collect other resources to help in building things.
    3. Some say that is what the guild bank is for, but if everyone only has food, and we all want something from the bank, the bank is useless after one or two people drain it of other resources.
    4. There are Food farms ALL over the map, and no one wants to collect them, until they ABSOLUTLY need them, because they just drain to zero, without penalty.. I suppose this is just another way of saying #1... But it can't be stressed enough..

All those Food Farms that are there before Food Day starts, most will STILL BE THERE, when Food Day is over.. No one wants to waste time collecting a resource, that they won't have a chance to use....

FOOD, needs to be revamped in this game.. REQUIRE a penalty for no food, or change the balance of the amount of farms being spawned on the map.. SOMETHING... Make food SCARCE and this would allow food to be considered valuable. As it stands now, food is just something you get when you need it. It isn't something you gather and aquire mass amounts of for later use, such as oil, energy, etc..
    Before anymore ADD-ON's or changes to the game, the issue with the FOOD needs to be addressed...
    Last edited by Lowhawk; 08-12-2015 at 11:17 AM.

All zones can set up there own rules if they are followed or not is up to the goverment and players.

For me food is a daily need as i am using up usualey 15mil food per 24h.

Our guild in zone 4 works diffrently we have a guild bank that has 200M of all rss and if anything gets low we supply it back. Guild bank is used for fast rss if its realey needed or when we have war then just ask away!

I use alot of food boosts and gather! To supply my demmand!

Dont think that i am a wallet warrior more a math warrior in those games so my timings and other are set in order to produce and max effecity.

For me i love the idea that your troops dont die when food goes to 0.

Think on other simular games the end game is all the same MAX amount of farms to produce max ammount of troops! This games gives you the opportunity to not waste points in food production and still be the strongest.

My point is, our zone forces us to take a day off from enjoying the game, due to only being able to gather food or cash.. So everyone goes for the cash, and the food is left, still on the map.. The entire purpose of the rule is to get rid of the food and create more spawn points for resources, but it doesn't help, because no one wants to collect the food, because they can't use it immediatly.. Food should NOT be given out as a reward. By giving it as a reward, you make it so we don't have to bother with gathering food from farms.. With soo much food already available, there is no need to go out and harvest a farm... On the Rebel system now, instead of speed ups, we seem to be winning a lot of FOOD.. WHY???? If we are being forced to either gather food, because there are too many farms on the map, or risk being zeroed out for gathering other items, you have ruined the game, at least for a day, for many players... Food needs to be addressed, it is useless to try and aquire, because it depletes. And without any penalty.. I'm not saying the penalty has to be death of troops because of no food, but we could have simple stuff. Like lower the amount of troops you can send out for a raid, or restrict a certain type of unit from deploying out of city, until food is in good standing.. I just feel cheated with being in a zone, that I'm not allowed to play the game, as I wish, without being threatened by the gov's squad...

You should tell your Goverment that it does not mather what rss you collect. There is a fix number of each rss. If you collect up energy then that will spawn back not Steel so if you collect food whole day then food will spawn back. Sry but your Goverment did a rule that does not do anything other than make your game boring for one day per week.

I've sent a message to the Gov of our zone.. If what you say is true, then I really hope he decideds to change the rule for our zone..

UPDATE: Well, according to our Gov. It is necessary.

My thoughts on this then are this.. I've over 10 mill in Food Stamps. that don't deplete, and I get more on a daily basis with missions.. So I've not had the NEED to harvest any food from farms in weeks.. If they got rid of FOOD as a reward from missions, it could eliminate the so called need for Food Day.. Because people would have to gather from farms on a daily basis. As it stands now, I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat as me, with no need to farm food and this one day a week is a useless waste of time.. Food is the ONLY resource that depletes when you don't use it.. But with Food stamps, it takes out the need for farming..
    Last edited by Lowhawk; 08-12-2015 at 04:15 PM. Reason: updated post, rather than add a new comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowhawk View Post
    I've sent a message to the Gov of our zone.. If what you say is true, then I really hope he decideds to change the rule for our zone..

My thoughts on this then are this.. I've over 10 mill in Food Stamps. that don't deplete, and I get more on a daily basis with missions.. So I've not had the NEED to harvest any food from farms in weeks.. If they got rid of FOOD as a reward from missions, it could eliminate the so called need for Food Day.. Because people would have to gather from farms on a daily basis. As it stands now, I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat as me, with no need to farm food and this one day a week is a useless waste of time.. Food is the ONLY resource that depletes when you don't use it.. But with Food stamps, it takes out the need for farming..
    Make an alt account and send foods over there. You will appreciate those foods on other days. Or what even better, make hyperfarms and you will never need to spend time on gathering again

shouldn't have to create alt accounts to hoard resources... That is cheating the developers and other gamers.
    I still feel, if they would not give food out as a prize, then the Food Farms would be farmed on a regular basis.
    I'm not a fan of the Food system of this game. It is setup in a way that make absolutly no sense.
    As it stands now, everyone is saying open an alt account and create resources only, no troops with that account..

We should not have to do this.. This is cheating the system... I understand it is common practice on this game, but still is a cheat....

Quote Originally Posted by Lowhawk View Post

If your goverment says its nessesery then do you gather on there terretory then i know why its needed they want to fill up there guild bank

Its not needed its making the zone work for them

Well, I've not collected any food resource in weeks. I've no need with all the free food stamps that are given out with missions and no penalty for not having any food. So I only spend my food stamps when I need the food to build or train... And this makes food day, every week, a dreaded day of play for this game.. At least for me...

Food day not useless allows us to regain resources and not worry about getting hit not sure about how many troops you build in a day but I know we spend way more than comes in. I guess when you look at 2 m in power compared to 20 m and higher I can understand why you feel it's not needed. Usually the limitation is no food.