Thread: Red trails change to dark colors

Red trails change to dark colors

I often wasted march recalls to avoid collision in gathers. The color red trail is hard to noticed to people like me who is color blind and playin in a small screen smartphone, likewise in battles involving multiple hostiles i must click the skull to find exactly where its coming from, should it be changed to some colors that fit my needs would further simplify the game and is very much appreciated.

Hmm, the easyer solution would be to just add color-blind mode under setteings that would change colors.

This way both would have fun.

Hope this feature goes live

Private First Class
    Totally agree a colour change option for the lines and even tiles would be great...I am red green colour blind too and track a red line through the ruins is like a needle in the haystack lol

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusFun View Post
    Totally agree a colour change option for the lines and even tiles would be great...I am red green colour blind too and track a red line through the ruins is like a needle in the haystack lol
    So if anyone who reads this and has friends who are color-blind please let them know and post here so tap4fun knows that there are people who play this and the feature gets implanted.

Sergeant Major
    I am color blind red, blue. But don't have much problem in game would be cool feature though.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *