Thread: War Simulator a bad change.

Sergeant Major

Exclamation War Simulator a bad change.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-13-00-13-38.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	383
    Ok,ok I see how you are still trying to fix it tap for fun. However I and everyone else are still not pleased. I am very disappointed in this new simulator system. Maybe I'm to blind to see the advantages of it. But I ask you to look at all your other players who are complaining to.

Now I am asking you to revert back to the old system. For your optimization of this version seem to have done very little to help it. I will post this as a pool like always so you can see your customers views on it.

I understand you guys thinking this system would work better and that it took time and money to rework it. However, have you heard the term if it is not broken do not fix it. There for I ask for the old system back.

I believe this new system is broke and to much work to correct it. The events have become way to hard to achieve with this new sim system and the rewards are dissapointing. From your lovely roseyfox player of zone 19,14,44,36 and 24.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *

Sergeant Major
    Bump bump.

Sergeant Major
    Meow meow.

T4F is just using this as a money grabbing tool. T4F do not even properly moderate there forum so why do you think they will even listen to us. They want our money not our input.

I get that you are trying to make our experience better and I respect that. But this feels more like an attampt to get us to buy more chips and spend money on more items. The new rewards are not nearly as good as the old ones. They are literally only rss and before they had speedups and diamonds. This is no longer RNG and more just rock paper scissor in which the game usually wins. Please bring back the old simulator or atleast make this one more like it.

Sergeant Major
    Yup yup bump.

Sergeant Major
    Lol there never gona Chang it back lol.

Yeah, I don't see them changing it back either.. We got a mass message that they have tweaked the War Sim, since they have had sooo many people complain about the change. But to be honest, it still looks and plays like the bad War Sim that was released with the update. So I don't use the War sim any longer. It is just an icon on the screen, that is in the way.....

Sim is no longer worth playing. Will never spend diamonds on chips as it is now