Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moderator [W&B] Romulusera

Exclamation Moderator [W&B] Romulusera

Well zone 36 has a new moderator and her name is Romulusera of W&B. In fact she leads this guild. Well the first night of her being moderator ended in chat banning a for 75% or RpZ for nearly nothing or nothing at all. She muted RpZ leaders and larger members which shut down any RpZ communications. She has also gone to the great lengths of mailing the government power with a list of rules and demands. Tap4Fun this is not your fault. And it's not really Romuluseras fault. The moderator should be someone with no affiliation to the zone. She abused the power granted her for her own means and cost your players time, power, and resources. She never banned a W&B even though they preformed acts equal to those of RpZ members and sometimes worse. W&B is now hated by zone 36 because of her biased actions and abuse of your power. I hope you can help us in zone 36. SOS from zone 36.

This is a MASSIVE issue in this game. A MOD should not be allowed to run a guild. Do you really even need us to list the reasons why?
    How about biased chat blocks mixed in with a crap load of hypocrisy. Blocking players for saying "wtf", while her own guild members throw around "faggot" and "fuck you" like they are above the MODS enforcement. I swear at times they actually are immune to being blocked.

If you're going to allow this to continue, you're going to be losing a very sizeable amount of shares. You can't have unbalance coming from your employed sources of "balance". Modern gamers aren't stupid enough to fall for the shit that happened today.

PS why are we "allowed to cuss in guild chat" (via rom) but not in zc? Wtf are you guys smoking?
    Last edited by RomsPawns; 08-15-2015 at 07:40 AM.

Sorry if I sound pissed..Half of my guild was put on a ten hour ban due to your ingame society of crooked rentacops.Not one of Romuluseras players were banned. Are you going to try to convince me it's because they "play by the rules" and never use profanity? This chic is going to kill the zone. Considering uninstall and definitely not paying a nickel until she is gone.

Wow..Check out all of the spam topics that were copy pasted to drown this out.

Yeah very convenient for our new moderator in zone 36

Quote Originally Posted by James Damon View Post
    Yeah very convenient for our new moderator in zone 36

She just blocked me again. "Cussed" zero times because i knew she would just block me again. She still did it. Because i was spreading awareness about this "freaking" discussion.

I literally brought up this forum topic and *bloop* im blocked again

How long until Tap4Fun or other officials look into this. If this continues you have ruined a perfectly good game.

Quote Originally Posted by James Damon View Post
    How long until Tap4Fun or other officials look into this. If this continues you have ruined a perfectly good game.
    The developers will be back in the office tomorrow. I will make sure they see this.

The moderator has been abusing powers banning handfull of ^R^ players for stupid reasons. If someone types in chat ********* we get banned. Please look into this and fix the issue. Zone 36 zone chat wasnt horrible and j have seen more bad things since the out of control bans have been happening.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	393Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	394

You guys talk like you haven't been warned. But Romulsera is doing what she volunteered for. And all you people do is act immature and childish.