Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moderator [W&B] Romulusera

Read my last post Zach and explain that to me I can get screens of that

Quote Originally Posted by James Damon View Post
    Read my last post Zach and explain that to me I can get screens of that
    Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Again, the moderator is given a set of rules to follow. You can't blame her for following the rules she was given. If you have a specific problem with a rule then you should bring it up with the developers.

And how would I go about doing that. Your basically telling me they don't read their own forums?

Ok when i read this honestly it makes me and alot of other people laugh. 1st. She isnt banning anyone. I mean honestly do you even read the mail yall are sent? Because yall obviously can't figure it out. If you were banned you would know it because guess what? Bye bye account you wont even be able to log in. Your MUTED not banned. Read yalls mail. Now 2. Im reading alot of these and seems to me alot of you are just butthurt that she made yall follow the rules. (Boohooo so sad :'( )lmfao

Sounds like W&B the only ones supporting her.

Quote Originally Posted by James Damon View Post
    And how would I go about doing that. Your basically telling me they don't read their own forums?
    Of course they read the forums. I'm just saying if you want to have a faster and more direct way of talking to them

Fix it by putting a kiddy chat instead of moderators, these fuckin idiots are ruining the game. I say all paying players boycott t4f until all mods are gone!!!!!

Shut up ducky, go suck your mommas pussy

Simple fix parents, block button.