Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bind/unbinding /loading issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation bind/unbinding /loading issues

i created the game as a newbie on android. linked my fb and it said binded. now i got diamond mine ....i thought this is working ok...then when i try and log into the account through facebook on my iphone it is telling me the account is not bound and to try again. i looked on my account and it says bound but only my google email is there. i also never had the option in account under more to bind to facebook, only to log into facebook through the diamond mine to invite which says i already gave permission.

Also with the game since new update every 5-10 minutes the game will start lagging and freezing and keeps disconnecting from the server.
    Any assistance on how i can get my account to let me log into my account through my phone. this is getting really pathetic now. i have spent loads of money on this game and only thing that i get back is a slow laggin game and a crap simulator .

assistance urgantly required!!!!! any help

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Harbour View Post
    i created the game as a newbie on android. linked my fb and it said binded. now i got diamond mine ....i thought this is working ok...then when i try and log into the account through facebook on my iphone it is telling me the account is not bound and to try again. i looked on my account and it says bound but only my google email is there. i also never had the option in account under more to bind to facebook, only to log into facebook through the diamond mine to invite which says i already gave permission.

Also with the game since new update every 5-10 minutes the game will start lagging and freezing and keeps disconnecting from the server.
    Any assistance on how i can get my account to let me log into my account through my phone. this is getting really pathetic now. i have spent loads of money on this game and only thing that i get back is a slow laggin game and a crap simulator .

assistance urgantly required!!!!! any help
    Hi Cameron! Sorry I am confused. Could you please PM me your users name and server name in game? I will check your account bound information so that I could help you in a better way.
    For the cash issue. Please try to uninstall the game , clear the cache and reinstall to check if your issue could be solve. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi Cameron! Sorry I am confused. Could you please PM me your users name and server name in game? I will check your account bound information so that I could help you in a better way.
    For the cash issue. Please try to uninstall the game , clear the cache and reinstall to check if your issue could be solve. Thanks!
    I'm having the same issue. I can't log into my account which I was able to do before. I need the same assistance. Please advise.

Thanks,

Please PM me your account information and I will check for you. Thanks!

you need google account or invasion account information.

I'm also having the same issue. I can't log into my other google account. I need the same assistance. Please advise.

I cannot switch to other google. Error window popup "Error account not yet bound to the game, try again". please advance.

Quote Originally Posted by yycjoe View Post
    I cannot switch to other google. Error window popup "Error account not yet bound to the game, try again". please advance.
    We need the information of the account which you failed to log in.

Quote Originally Posted by yycjoe View Post
    google account : yycjoe73@gmail.com
    I mean in game account information, such as users name and server name. Please PM me considering the safety of your account. Thanks!