Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bind/unbinding /loading issues

I have the same issue please help

I have my original account bound to facebook. I also took over a friend account who can no longer play. I tried to unbind his account from Facebook but was unable as the instructions were worded poorly. The only way I can access either account is to log out of facebook and then log in under that facebook account the game is bound to. There must be an easier way so I can switch accounts faster.

PLEASE HELP- Thank you Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Wie View Post
    I have my original account bound to facebook. I also took over a friend account who can no longer play. I tried to unbind his account from Facebook but was unable as the instructions were worded poorly. The only way I can access either account is to log out of facebook and then log in under that facebook account the game is bound to. There must be an easier way so I can switch accounts faster.

PLEASE HELP- Thank you Eric
    Hi Eric! May I ask you if you have unbound this account successfully?

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Baker View Post
    I am having same issue
    Hi Taylor! Could you please tell me more about your issue? Thanks!

I want to seperate my 2 games in 1 gmail account into 2 games into 2 gmail account. Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Setiady Gunawan View Post
    I want to seperate my 2 games in 1 gmail account into 2 games into 2 gmail account. Can you help me?
    Hi Setiady! May I ask you if you mean you want to separate two characters under the same account?

hello, I have a question. my friend live this game but gives me his account, how can I unbind his account from his FB page to another FB page. because every time I need to get into his FB page to have to log into game. because I have my main account too. but in over hand I don't want to lost his account too. so how should I do, to get his account unbind from his FB page and bind it to over FB page. thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ƒбен Т€ƒнян View Post
    hello, I have a question. my friend live this game but gives me his account, how can I unbind his account from his FB page to another FB page. because every time I need to get into his FB page to have to log into game. because I have my main account too. but in over hand I don't want to lost his account too. so how should I do, to get his account unbind from his FB page and bind it to over FB page. thanks in advance
    Basically we do not advocate that your friend gives you his account. If you insist to do so, we could help you unbind your account and bind it to your device. After that you could bind it to other mail. Please send email to customer service in game. You should provide all details for your account and a screenshot for the new commander which you need to create in your device. Thanks!

Hi,

My problem seems to be that my account is bound to my facebook so im sticking it in here.

So basically i want to have multiple accounts to have multiple characters in a zone. The problem is you can only have one character per account in one zone and therefore i want more than one account.

1st error - "You can register only ONE account with the same device each day." Well its been a couple of days now and i still can't "start a new game"

2nd error - "switch account." "Account not yet bound to the game. try again"

So really my question is do i need to unbind my account to create more accounts? if so how do i unbind as there clearly isnt a "Unbind" button"

Regards
    Jonny