Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War sim petition

War sim petition

I'm starting this petition to show the developers we are serious about the screw ups they have made with the war simulator and how we want it back the way it was before. Let us see how many we can get to sign. We have the power to have our voices heard. Also I ask members not to buy anything in the game until they listen to our voices. I ask people to sign here with their Game name, and their zone number.

HARBINGER zone 8

I give my John Hancock.... that war sim even after update is worthless. I'd rather spend chips to re-roll as we used to be able to.

Thunderdome (HG3) zone 8

The war sim should have been left as 6 rounds at 1.25k chips on high sim and maybe make adjustments to what's given in event and on the sim. This crap way it is, I'm just going to save my lousy chips for nothing. They mean nothing now. Get pathetic prizes and you don't have the ability to re-roll hoping to get to that next level or not.

Sure, I get a bunch on there. For 20k chips I get crap.

the war sim now sucks only way I have one even one round is to pay the extra 100% victory you should never have changed it it's ruined it

I hate new war simulator , elpayo zone 10

They can't even keep spam out of their own forums, how can you expect them to get anything right? massive campaign of bad reviews in the play stores might get their attention. I'll be posting mine soon.

War sim sucks. Big Daddy K zone 52. Bring back the old sim!

I don't even click the war simulator anymore, don't even bother with the free ones they give you... Change it back!!!

You know it sucks because they give you almost all your simulator chips back if you lose lol

Please fix the bloody war sim!