PDA

View Full Version : Poem. waring don't read if you don't like faul language

Roseyfox
07-08-2015, 01:30 AM
Uhhhhhh it seems like a dream. This cold reality, it breaking at me like Chisel hammering away. His eyes are rage, his body broken with age. Only complaints he has of me. Nothing to say of all my things.

His blood is bad, his soul is gone. He looks at me empty and afraid. He doesn't know why I hate him so..... He can't comparend my very own soul. I'm a creature from hell to him.

Leave her to die he once said. Let her rot out here. She is spit worthless yes. Don't pay her mind or she'll trick in.

She's the devil I say. She speaks of sin, her life is wrong she should have never been. Ever thoght I have is to kill that bitch, I called a daughter.

Fuck you, You think you know me. But no you don't if I'm am the devil. I would have broke you long ago, Like the bitch you call me. You have foul blood so you can't tell me my life is wrong.

But I have god you devil child. You my daughter can never be saved. You're soul will rest in hell with Satan.

If be I rather be. Not with you, you montrousty. You make my mind bleed with your stupidity. Now leave me be.

Roseyfox
07-08-2015, 01:52 AM
These people and there advertising is why I report you.

Moderator Note: Now now Rosey :)

Roseyfox
07-08-2015, 04:32 AM
What can I say they bug me sorrys : 3.

D3vil5ro53
07-08-2015, 05:34 AM
hahahahhahahhahahhah ;) cant wait for a follow up.