PDA

View Full Version : What do we have in EVENTS&CONTESTS?

Susan
06-13-2015, 09:52 AM
EVENTS&CONTESTS is a place for official staff to organize events or put in announcement about various events. You can reply to any one of the posts in here to ask your questions or join the event, but if you want to held your own event or contest, please move to General Discussion. :)

Thank you for your cooperation.

Darkimp
06-14-2015, 08:50 PM
is this event on? because i'm not really understanding where to actually find it

General Kip
06-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Ditto, I saw it on the website but could never find it. I am using an Android device.

Zach
06-14-2015, 10:13 PM
is this event on? because i'm not really understanding where to actually find it

Ditto, I saw it on the website but could never find it. I am using an Android device.

This event was during one of the beta update testings. The event has already passed as well.

Darkimp
06-14-2015, 11:49 PM
wait so how do we know the next event will be? for the actual game?

Roseyfox
06-28-2015, 05:34 AM
Umm wtf? I'm reporting.

jaredkd77
08-12-2015, 02:12 AM
Yeah me either

Jalael Venus
08-12-2015, 07:08 AM
I like this whole big update. It's cool and awesome

smileydj
08-13-2015, 10:56 AM
Pretty cool so far[QUOTE

Pretty cool
[/QUOTE]

Tim Wilson
08-13-2015, 02:34 PM
I think overall it is pretty good. The only part that I am not really enjoying is the War Simulator, it was better the old way.

XxLEGION88xX
08-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Ce jeu est trop top

Onur Kirsoy
08-13-2015, 05:45 PM
Grazie per tutto, tutto migliori

ZONA 50
ONUR TR

Jalonte Phillips
08-13-2015, 11:24 PM
I really don't see the difference but I was attacked two days ago and I'm still on fire, all my troops healed and grew 100k more. Can you fix that or tell me how to fix it

Quel Marie Glass
08-14-2015, 06:53 AM
I agtree I know my guild is doing strike on it they refuse to play because the prizes are not good and it is way more expensive

Quel Marie Glass
08-14-2015, 06:56 AM
I wanted to add that the war simulator is horrible I used 50 k cvhips got couple 60 min speed ups one 3 hour and lost mostly got 400 diamonds myself along with guild has decided ypto not participate in sim event till the things you wingets better and or bring old sim back thanks

Arne Jensen
08-14-2015, 08:02 AM
I want time Bonus again in Rebell.....

Илья Чернов
08-14-2015, 08:17 AM
Старый симулятор был намного лучше , в призах все меньше алмазов и ценных призов, с такими темпами скоро ваш онлайн упадет! Мятежники раньше сотни человек затягивали в игру на сутки, а с нынешними призами онлайн упадет! Верните старые призы алмазы вообще не зарабатываются ну ни как!

Clint Sims
08-14-2015, 11:35 AM
I honestly think there should be a tile pvp. The smaller guilds have to settle for 1 and 2 resources because the bigger ones closest to the monument are so far away. Just a thought.

Mutt Bruh
08-15-2015, 04:46 AM
Sweeeeeerrrrvvvee

LEGIONZ
08-20-2015, 05:04 AM
I Must Admit It Im Hooked!! This Is One of the Best War Games Ive Played In A Long Time,& It Gets Better everytime Theres New Perks, Or Opitions Added to it Often are Just Makeing Invasion Game A Much Better Gameing Exspierance. NOW IF I CAN ONLY GET MY WIFE TO PLAY!! SHE'S ABOUT TO DIVORCE ME, BECAUSE IM CONSTANTLY GLUED TO MY TABLET. SHE FEELS THAT IM NOT PAYING ANY ATTENTION TO HER!! LOL!!

Helen Radford
08-23-2015, 09:29 AM
How hard can it be to unbind a account from facebook? Well after sending over 25 emails to your shite customers service I'm no closer to re entering my account.
From today I will be posting in Facebook and here telling the world how badly you treat PAYING customers, never have I seen such poor service, you have killed my 40mil account after 5 months playing
Oh yes I'm mad by the way so fck you n fck your game

Helen Radford
08-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Invasion CS
08-24-2015, 01:12 AM
Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Hey Helen! Sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please do believe that we will take care of your issue. For your issue, I kindly suggest you to go to FB to get your FB account back. Or you could wait patiently that we will help you. Please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail in forum or in FB inbox. We will check your issue for you. Thanks!

Pasi Marttonen
08-25-2015, 11:57 AM
2 things,
First, all under 15 age should able to identify in game profile some how, I would prefer that they would have own zone with maybe little different rules. Now its possible that 49y old attack on 9y old, not very equal.

Second, mailing system, why there is not option for forward sending the Mail. Like attack reports, just sending it to the governor and deal with the attacker yourself. I think this would help everybody.

Radhika Singh
09-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Any news when u gonna provide exchange codes for new zones ? I have also applied for Glorious Guild Beta test contest.

Game name: Lord Anubis
Guild name: Asylum Train
Zone : 63, Weikei

Thnx.

Invasion CS
09-11-2015, 01:26 AM
Any news when u gonna provide exchange codes for new zones ? I have also applied for Glorious Guild Beta test contest.

Game name: Lord Anubis
Guild name: Asylum Train
Zone : 63, Weikei

Thnx.

Hi! New zones could join Glorious Guild Beta test contest to get exchange code. If you have applied the Glorious Guild, please make sure you have submitted all the information correctly and wait patiently. Or you could PM us your information and we will check the application for you. Thanks!

Toma Andrei
09-30-2015, 09:33 PM
It is good, but you really remake the rewards from rebeles :), and of course as everyone say I agree too, that new war simulator is kind of depressing :/, although all events seems nice u just need some time coordination and management to fully acquire the rewards, way to go tap4fun, I am not at the first of your game, well done !

LEGIONZ
10-27-2015, 09:02 AM
Last PVP The Entire RA Guild Was Muted In Zone 36 And Alot Of People Got Zeroed And Actually It Was So Bad That Many Irreplaceable Members Left Because Of It. Totey Has Been In our Guild Since The Very Beginning And A Thousand Diamond's Couldnt touch 1% Of the Damage That Was Dealt To Him.We Spend Many Hours Upgradeing And Research Ect Ect,& There's Alot Of Us That Spend Serious Money And Valuable Time Enjoying And Playing Your Game. ALL That I Request From You Jc Command Is That You Show TheSame Respect And Consideration Of Each And Individual Member. AND MAKE IT RIGHT WITH TOTEY IN GUILD RA IN ZONE 36. ME,And Everysingle One Of Our Members Want Our Friend Back.Do Away With the MODs Accept the fact that You Guys Made A a Mistake,& All I Ask Is That You Make it Right To The Man That Has Spent Countless Hours,& Spent Alot Of Money And time to get where HeWas Just to Loose it In Seconds. BECAUSE No One Could Communicate With Each Other Period And This Went On For Many Hours. PLEASE DO Whats Right And Atleast Make It Right With Him? Thats The Least That You Can Do. WE will Be Waiting. TO Hear From You Command. Thanks For Your Time And God Bless Everyone. ^RA^ LEGIONZ

Invasion CS
11-02-2015, 03:12 AM
Last PVP The Entire RA Guild Was Muted In Zone 36 And Alot Of People Got Zeroed And Actually It Was So Bad That Many Irreplaceable Members Left Because Of It. Totey Has Been In our Guild Since The Very Beginning And A Thousand Diamond's Couldnt touch 1% Of the Damage That Was Dealt To Him.We Spend Many Hours Upgradeing And Research Ect Ect,& There's Alot Of Us That Spend Serious Money And Valuable Time Enjoying And Playing Your Game. ALL That I Request From You Jc Command Is That You Show TheSame Respect And Consideration Of Each And Individual Member. AND MAKE IT RIGHT WITH TOTEY IN GUILD RA IN ZONE 36. ME,And Everysingle One Of Our Members Want Our Friend Back.Do Away With the MODs Accept the fact that You Guys Made A a Mistake,& All I Ask Is That You Make it Right To The Man That Has Spent Countless Hours,& Spent Alot Of Money And time to get where HeWas Just to Loose it In Seconds. BECAUSE No One Could Communicate With Each Other Period And This Went On For Many Hours. PLEASE DO Whats Right And Atleast Make It Right With Him? Thats The Least That You Can Do. WE will Be Waiting. TO Hear From You Command. Thanks For Your Time And God Bless Everyone. ^RA^ LEGIONZ

We are sorry for what you have experienced. As for the issue, after verified the issue in the end, we found that it is due to the data is abnormal in the background. We have unmuted you in time. After evaluate the scope of influence, we have made the best compensation we could do. We really appreciate your understanding!

Collin Folz
11-14-2015, 08:48 AM
Guild events gone greed setting in at t4f. Vip level10 quitting you won't see another dollar out of me

Invasion CS
11-19-2015, 01:22 AM
Guild events gone greed setting in at t4f. Vip level10 quitting you won't see another dollar out of me

Hello Collin! Guild event is coming back very soon. Please kindly give us more time. Thanks for your understanding!

Afzal Roman
11-24-2015, 11:32 AM
Over all i like all events. But after PVP 24h it's give me pain next days 3h PVP.
Thanks!

Christopher.Stanworth
11-24-2015, 02:42 PM
good stuff this game

Osama Oma
11-24-2015, 09:25 PM
EVENTS&CONTESTS is a place for official staff to organize events or put in announcement about various events. You can reply to any one of the posts in here to ask your questions or join the event, but if you want to held your own event or contest, please move to General Discussion. :)

Its very impressive

Protoduari Fation
11-24-2015, 10:00 PM
Yeah!!!!!!

Osama Oma
11-24-2015, 10:49 PM

Zvz zvz zvz

Reggie Duvall
11-25-2015, 07:17 AM
I m loving the super mine just wish u can make 2 at the same time

Roger E Grady
11-25-2015, 11:21 PM
I like the new update, the mines are great for the smaller guilds, it helps alot, the only other thing that needs fixed is i cant delete my messages in the comment section other than that its nice. Wrencher440, 36 SN*

Sergen Pişken
11-26-2015, 10:41 AM
Guzel bir tum turkler adina tesekkur ederiz 👍😁 turk varsa oyunda ulasissin bize t25 osmanlilar loncasi .

Andrew Rivera
12-03-2015, 08:01 PM
I love the new updates and more to do now

Omar Leoni Trigui
12-05-2015, 10:45 AM
We want the old war similator please
Killler
Zone 7

Jordão da Costa
12-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Ficou bom mas sabemos que pode melhorar

İshak Bakır
12-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Blge 78 fearwer 3 mil. Exp

Carl Bilson
12-23-2015, 01:02 PM
There was no link to collect the zombie

Jason Weber
12-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Not sure if this is right , but I do like all the new updates since the last time I was on and I hope I get used to your new website.

Arne Quenzel
12-25-2015, 06:18 PM
1. Eventboni werden immer schlechter
2. Art der Events Vollkatastrophe
3. Warsim gibt es seit 10 Tagen nicht mehr
4. Aber im Sale werden Chips hierfr angeboten

Im Groen und Ganzen, der Spa am Spiel geht immer mehr verloren!!!

Russel Simmins
01-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Игра супер в своем жанре, радует что донат у игре не влияет на игровой процесс! Чего я жду от игры в будущем что бы больше людей начали играть в эту игру, что бы были сильные эпические битвы в игровом мире! Что бы люди всю свою злость выплескивали в игру! А на земле царил мир! Разработчикам желаю что бы не оставляли игру! Только развитие! Только вперед !

Guy Gifton
01-05-2016, 01:53 PM
I really think all is in place except for the fact that the bigger power players has no limits as to who they can hit, in dark legend, a level 30 player can't do pvp with level 34 above and 27 below, this is my expectation in invasion empire modern. Thanks.

John Ilter
01-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Bonjour serais t-il possible d'avancer l'heure des pvp de 4 heures l'Europe dort l'heure actuelle!!!
Merci

Bhoyet Docena Gersalina
01-06-2016, 11:00 AM
I like you new update for this game i like all no problem for me it's very nice

Almeida Tavares
01-07-2016, 08:57 AM
Once posso encontrar este even to??
Ja agora fantastico game este invasion, muitos parabens pelo jogo, 👍👍👌🎁🎉

John Tone
01-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Please extend the sand table magic Henry event longer than only 14 hours that's not enough time for a lot of people why not have to end when rebels ends that would only make sense people get diamonds from rebels they can spend in the sand table game! I don't understand why most events in this game such as this are not well planned for time I get the feeling that most who make the rules don't actually play it maybe? Please tap 4 fun extend it and make some sense for people to take advantage of it fairly thank you

Derry Juliandra
01-14-2016, 11:47 PM
I'm not understand

bytamer
05-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Aşırı gzel bir oyun

Ayoub El
05-03-2016, 09:20 PM
This is nice

Theley Cash
06-19-2016, 04:10 AM

como empieso a jugar

Fäßler Walter
10-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Alles auf Englisch geschrieben, keine bersetztung.

Kevin O Owen
12-25-2016, 06:27 AM
The top territory event does anybody know when this event is and I heard you can buy a top territory teleport in the store for $3,000 do you know when and where they're available in the store is it only the day of the event any information on this topic will be great thank you
1BadMofo

Richard Halsey
12-28-2016, 02:22 AM
Where do we get snowballs from. There is an exchange event and no one can find where to get them..

Harün Ünkut
02-27-2017, 05:58 PM
Il est toujours entrain faire le mis en jours je comprends pas

memety33
03-08-2017, 01:36 PM
First of all hello everyone I was in the 24th place in the diamond solos solos, but the awards did not come and the customer service did not reply even after 15 hours, what should I do?

memety33
03-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Merhaba dnk elmas atisi solo etkinliği bittiginde ilk 50 de yer aldim ama oduller verilmedi ne yapmaliyim