PDA

View Full Version : Comment on the new version!

Pages : 1 [2]

Ashley Lynn Hamerlinck
08-12-2015, 04:03 AM
So I have given it some time to get accustomed to the new update and here is my review: The new additions to the commander are excellent and provide additional strategy to the game. The voice chat is an added bonus and brings a new feel to the relationships established during game play. The war simulator and rebels event have drastically decreased the enjoyment this game offered. Previous versions allowed for greater rewards in both war simulator and rebels. The current version of this game is robbing players of the prizes they became accustom to in the begging and taking that away is going to ultimately cause dissatisfaction among Invasion fans.

Terapat Po A Rarm
08-12-2015, 04:06 AM
Update everything is good but old war simulater is better

Tsang Dee
08-12-2015, 04:10 AM
Keep on updating the game
游戲更新後好好玩,加油呀!

Z17
Deekoo

Jhon C Jean Louis
08-12-2015, 04:33 AM
I think the new upgrade is great but the new war simulator and the Rebels event make the game less interesting

Justin Overbay
08-12-2015, 04:52 AM
What in the hell did yall get rid of the speed ups as rebel rewards for? That is a load of bs you need to fix this asap.....

Ash Thompson
08-12-2015, 04:56 AM
This is much much better then the other version I like it

Boris Klaus
08-12-2015, 04:57 AM
War simulation is sucks.... Must be much better... It's like a gamble and luck

Ihab Kourjou
08-12-2015, 04:58 AM
The old simulator is more better than new one, no more surprise we can get by new one.

Peter Potts
08-12-2015, 05:30 AM
I think the changes you made are good apart feom the war sim its to hard and for rubbish rewards.Why not make a option for guilds to deposit reasources into their bank that way smaller guilds have a chance to build reasources aswell.

Username:mackopete
Zone:13

Павел Бачеров
08-12-2015, 05:33 AM
Old war simulator is alot better!!!!

Victoria Erquiaga
08-12-2015, 05:37 AM
This game is really fun to play! I'm impressed tap4fun :-)

Victoria Erquiaga
08-12-2015, 05:44 AM
This game is really fun to play! I'm impressed tap4fun :-) this game plays great on my phone but there are some down falls to the new version the war simulator is just bad it needs a better way to pick your defence!

Susan Lynn Lopez
08-12-2015, 05:46 AM
The new War Sim & Sim event are garbage!!!

Dinar Vafin
08-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Just thinking more deep to quit the game with the new update!!! War simulator is sucks and rewards is nothing, not even worth my click on it.... Rewards in rebels, i don't need this boxes, leave it for yourslef, i need the speed ups

James Bloodworth
08-12-2015, 06:00 AM
Old war simulator please come back!!!!

Ghostedmind
08-12-2015, 06:16 AM
The addition of the rebels was ok, the addition of the officers is great, i even like the small changes to the map and things you can do on guild pages. However......

While i understand boxes need to be added in somewhere.....it is a super shitty idea to replace every single speed up in the rebel reward system with them. At max i would replace 5 of the rewards with boxes, add more boxes into the mission rewards as randoms.

Also, the war sim even is damn near impossible. Anytime you would have to spend 10k diamonds to get a 4k fiamond prize is not worth it. You cannot customize a game based on how fast wallet warriors grow, then you will lose your baseline small spenders and those that dont spend. Not to mention, if you make those that are wallet warriors have to spend more, eventually they will give up.

Put the speed ups back into rebel rewards, and return the old war sim or lower the requirements drastically for the war sim event.

Khalil Raja Howard
08-12-2015, 06:29 AM
The new update is generally good. I really don't like the changes to the simulator. Especially the characters that pop up and offer comments. The awarding of simulator chips has also decreased in the quantity of chips given. Please return the simulator to something more akin to the old version.
LuX07 - zone 2

D3vil5ro53
08-12-2015, 06:46 AM
Thanks awsome update. Some hidden features allso that you dident include in the list.

Super thank you.

SPITFIRE
08-12-2015, 06:52 AM
OK guy rebels have now been ruined as well as the war sim. I'm almost ready to quit this game over this update. Return war simulator and rebels to how they used to be or I am gone...

Karl Koeppen
08-12-2015, 06:56 AM
The new Simulator is total Crap! Sorry guys, but the old version was much better.

Mikoto
08-12-2015, 06:56 AM
>The thing I likes in new version
1:- new commander feature which helps in more or less way
2:- in armory u can see how many troops r in the base and out side of base in details
3:- UTC time in map
4:- voice feature in game
5:- having multiple acc on each server from single email address
6:- new notification center is lot lot helpful where it shows upcoming PvP and other things

>Down side of game which most of my server disliked too
1:- new simulator (new 1vs1 unit is good idea but better if u put same thing in old version which was giving more rewards ) + simulator event totally looks more like its made for trolling none spenders even its hard for players who spends money
2:- map loads to slow than on previous version when I turn on tile colors to see territory also mao starts lagging a bit and I am 100% sure its not my net
3:- rebel rewards its good ur giving material boxes for free too but it totally bad to see all rewards in rebel killing is now simulator chips, diamonds, and material box it totally sux for player like me who's growth depends upon speed ups I gain from rebel killing :(
4:- recruitment wall is as close as having it for nothing I means its useless feature cause of someone from other server joins ir guild he will be alone staying there we can't trade RSS reinforcement or anything which relates to cross server activities than what's the meaning for having recruiting players from other server just for show ? That we got this much player and power in guild and etc total dislike on that one
6:- I personally seeing this game turning more at pay to play just like game of war -.- yet still it don't give awesomeness of rewards as in GoW

Sry if u got hurt by whatever I said but whatever I said is truth and hope dev team do concern on it

Señara Elmer
08-12-2015, 06:57 AM
Please make a hint on what unit will our opponent used in war simulator, thanks.

Geetae Kim
08-12-2015, 07:00 AM
아직 안정화가 되지 않은거 같다. 그리고 바뀐 시뮬레이터는 너무 운에 따라 결정되는거 같다. 차라리 간단한 전략을 쓰게 하던지 이건 뭐 랜덤도 아니고...
그리고 종종 게임시스템 개선에 대한 의견을 제시했지만 아직은 적용된것이 없다 좀더 빠른 개선이 있어야 하겠다
1.건물 대기열 추가
2. 증익 아이템 잔여시간 구현

Mikoto
08-12-2015, 07:00 AM
War simulator sux totally

Jalael Venus
08-12-2015, 07:07 AM
This update was good and I love it. I would also like it if they would add more stuff in it to

bullyDozer
08-12-2015, 07:09 AM
The update scks.it ruined everything. I didnt see peeps using voice chat much.and i didnt wanna open the war simulator even if there is free chips available. Now i am in search of another game like this..

Tony Moore
08-12-2015, 07:16 AM
The war simulate is crap lower prises. Getting an immediate attack prior to porting out of the way is crap, you port to save troops not get them wiped out. I have enjoyed this game for a fair while and it has cost plenty to get where I am. I like most of the upgrades, Invasion is the only game that has grabbed my attention for a long time.
Aussie01 zone 11

Sethri
08-12-2015, 07:20 AM
You've destroyed the two events I enjoyed... Rebels and simulator... Thanks!

Sethri
Zone 16

Diamant PS
08-12-2015, 07:48 AM
Nice Job, bute the Simulator is a Joke. The old one was much better! It's imposible to win the prices.. :-/

Diamond Age
Zone 6

Adriana Termure
08-12-2015, 08:00 AM
New version is Sucks! War sim is like Hell and let's not talk about new rebels and the rewards ... are damn sucks ! We want back the old version or most of us will leave the game !

Jana Meiershof
08-12-2015, 08:10 AM
i will leave this game if f4f follow the way to max their profit without regard to our playfulness.

i'm one of the biggest player in our Zone and have spend more as 2000 with my 3 acc, but since the downgrade most event rewards, I lost my fun.
I will give t4f time till this Sunday to change it back. if not I leave on this day!

Demi Marie Romansky
08-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Love the new voice chat but again hate the new war sim!!!! Ugh

Mutt Bruh
08-12-2015, 08:15 AM
swerve20916 likes the new invasion update sweeeeeerrrrvvvee

Mourad Michel Mourad
08-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Wanna get my 500 diamonds now

Mourad Michel Mourad
08-12-2015, 08:21 AM
I don't like the war simulator

Piotr Domanski
08-12-2015, 09:05 AM
War simulator is poor, many of the players from zone 8 complain about it and no wonder i ve stopped using it for ws event at all. Rebels used to have speed ups, now just simulator chips and basic boxes, majority are 3 minutes speed ups, i havent encoutered any rebel points reward so cant say anything about that, hope they are still there. Can you do a mixture of speed ups, basic boxes etc

Leo6556
08-12-2015, 09:06 AM
I hate the removal of speedays ups from the rebels game I will no longer play it. The only reason I played the rebels was because of the speed ups. You have made the whole game worse because of this move

Cyrusrex
08-12-2015, 09:19 AM
The territorial domination screen is better, but you can only view it once before having to restart the app; the War simulator is a catastrophe

Cyrusrex
08-12-2015, 09:25 AM
I hate the removal of speedays ups from the rebels game I will no longer play it. The only reason I played the rebels was because of the speed ups. You have made the whole game worse because of this move

Holy rip off... I hadn't even noticed. I definitely won't be prioritizing the rebels this time.

James Barton
08-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Old war simulator was much better than this new version, all we wanted was it a bit more random on the prizes to get past 2nd spin every once in a while, now it's ridiculous.
The rebel update taken away all of the speed up wins and replaced with the new commander side, could have found a happy balance of speed ups and boxes surely. But wait this way to get the speed ups we will have to spend more money . . . I see what you did there, don't get me wrong I did buy diamonds for rebels but I won't be this time around.
The new chat feature is cool like the voice side hoping not a novelty that wears off.
New commander side does look good but to me not worth loosing the rebel prizes in my opinion

I AM L3GEND zone9

Vaneok Vaneok
08-12-2015, 09:51 AM
Очень хорошая и интересная игра

Brandon Brewer
08-12-2015, 09:59 AM
So far I like the updates other than the simulator. I don't like the way it is now

Venkat Reddy
08-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Pretty happy with new update. But there are few concerns about the guild comments and mainly war simulator.

People are abusing the other guild players by posting comments on their guild comments wall. This is not acceptable for any of the players.

Demon78
08-12-2015, 10:10 AM
В новой версии понравился голосовой чат и введение офицеров. Не понравилось изменение симулятора войны, призы стали меньше и выиграть их без вложения средств стало гораздо сложнее. Не все игроки могут позволить себе платить деньги, пожалуйста учитывайте это. Не понравилось изменение призов в событии с повстанцами. Раньше можно было зарабатывать ускорители и для достижения 100лвл был смысл покупать очки действий, теперь я его не вижу. Третье событие подряд не попадаются алмазы в призах, в основном дают по 1 и 3 минуты ускорений или минимум ресурсов. Подумайте сами что такое 500-1000 денег при ценах в 5-30 миллионов? ��
Мое мнение такое: нужно вернуть старую версию симулятора войны и события повстанцев (либо сделать смешанные призы ящики + ускорители).
Многие игроки жалуются что играть с такими изменениями стало не интересно и собираются бросить игру.
Demon78, zone 6

Rudi5877
08-12-2015, 10:16 AM
War sim sucks,,, rebel system sucks,,, at the same time ,, t4f should really get Svs going,, we are now finding lesser to kill in kill events,, I spend 10 stupid port and got nothing to kill ,, the game is getting boring,, and yet t4f is coming out with more ideas to make the game more difficult and to earn more money,, you make the game more exciting ,, players will spend,, you do not design a system to fill your pockets only,, the developer of this game must understand ,, no excitement for players,, no rewards for players ,, who will continue to spend,, I think I do spend quite a lot,, but it's impossible to have all players spending big time,, t4f should really think about this problem ,, you are really making us quit the game

Jake Wcrip Mckinnon
08-12-2015, 10:51 AM
War Simulator not good changes to rebels not good I like the commander officers and basic box

Ferdie San Jose
08-12-2015, 10:59 AM
The war sim and the rewards sucks. The old version is way much better. I feel sorry for new players cos they won't be having the chance to grow because of these changes. Their only chance to grow is to spend loads of money buying speedups and diamonds. Many players will quit this game soon.

Paul Ireland
08-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Rebel changes are aweful the speed ups and resources were better than the basic boxes. Bring back the old war simulator and the old rebel prizes

Tracey Snoww
08-12-2015, 11:54 AM
In my opinion the upgrade was More of a downgrade. The aim of the game is to grow and invade or attack. Without speeds ones progression in the game is seriously impeded and the "upgrade" has severely limited the availability of speed ups. The war sim is impossible to win, as shown in yesterday's war sim event where no one through 6 zones that I saw even make it to the final prize. In addition, now the rebels event is much less enticing without speeds as prizes.

I am a former Gow addict, and your product had me equally as hooked. Sad to say that your "upgrade" has made it much easier for me to log off and walk away from the game.

Gordon Atkinson
08-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Like it all voice chat is kind of beyond but it may catch on and become useful

Üzeyir Sıy
08-12-2015, 11:58 AM
New war sim is sucks. Rebels are appear randomly locations.

Btw i like the new update

uzoboy
08-12-2015, 12:02 PM
old war sim version is much better than new one

D3vil5ro53
08-12-2015, 12:16 PM
Yes one thing i miss is the war sim solo event!
I hope that if this war sim is left then they add the solo event back i loved it!

Kanoon Lee Glass
08-12-2015, 01:25 PM
Love it but old simulator better

Kanoon Lee Glass
08-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Rebels seem further away prizes we're better on old rebels

Onlygam
08-12-2015, 01:27 PM
New warsim is crap. Rewards are crap and chances of winning are also crap. Doesn't make sense to let us
New PVP rewards are rubbish. What happened to diamonds? Not worth participating anymore.
Please put back the rebel shortcut. It's an extra step having to click the trumpet and wait for it to load.

Aside from the above issues, I'm happy with the update. Thanks for the hard work, devs!

Sty Risior
08-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Update is not bad, war sim changes not great...game play and rewards pretty lame

Jareema Elfahal
08-12-2015, 01:56 PM
It's good actually , but the war sem is too hard .

SFC JAR ZONE 9

Chris Young
08-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Hey T4F,
To be honest, I'm not a fan of a lot of things. Here is the list of them.
1. War simulator:
I don't mind the new War simulator, however the event for it, the points system needs to be readjusted.

2. The rebels:
The prizes for the rebels no longer have speed ups. I'm assuming your pushing for better speed up packs to be bought, however, myself and others don't plan on dropping anymore money into the game because of it.

Other than that. You guys are doing a great job, and look forward to seeing some more in the future.

Douglas Belfi
08-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Gostei muito ficou show, que venha mais updates como esse

Çınar Kavame
08-12-2015, 02:21 PM
WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR REBEL PRIZES!!!
It was good to have some speedups by busting our azzes for 3 days and what do we get now? Some stupid boxes with stupid items in it.
We want our ex rebel prizes back.
Are you guys trying to improve the game or make us hate it???

Thanks,
Gani

Piotr Domanski
08-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Apparently hate it, previous rebel event kept me on the phone for 3 days solid, that one not. Participant prizes are poor, tap4fun you are going downhill with this update

Scott Saunders
08-12-2015, 02:36 PM
It's int he game

Vitaliy Maluy
08-12-2015, 02:49 PM
War simulator it sucks really

Pasi Marttonen
08-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Compass would be nice in map mode

Mike Miller
08-12-2015, 03:59 PM
War simulator is horrible. The territory domination tab can only be used once every time you log in. Once you use it you have to log out then back in to reuse. You have ruined the rebel event. These speedups are a coveted prize. The boxes are fancy and new along with officers but you have just created another buyers market. Buyers will have all officers and non buyers will be left out. Non buyers only chance before was speedups and prizes from rebels and war sim events. Neither exist now. Horrible. I may hang around and see if this changes but will probably quit.

Modiya Msa
08-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Compass would be nice in map mode .

UberMoose
08-12-2015, 04:48 PM
The new war sim is awful. Too hard to win prizes and the prizes aren't as good as before. The war sim event is so bad it's not even worth participating in! To get all 3 prizes in the event I would have had to win all 4 rounds on high 35 times costing me 48,000 chips! That's the minimum needed! The event prizes won't even cover the cost of that! I like the idea of there being strategy involved on the war sim, but that means there has to be a way to win that's not just chance. By lowering the prizes you make the sim not worth playing except for free. Wither make the war sim easier to win again, or make the prizes in the sim and the sim events better so it's worth the risk.

NewErax
08-12-2015, 05:28 PM
Love voice chat, hate war simulator. My name in-game is NewErax I am in zone 53.

UberMoose
08-12-2015, 05:32 PM
The way the prizes for defeating rebels have changed is not good. Taking out the speed ups and replacing the with the boxes takes away the best part of the rebels. With the war sim being crippled and the rebels as well, there isn't a good way to build up speed ups anymore. Plenty of players spend money on the game. Most don't spend money on speed ups or resourses, preferring to spend on vip levels, bubbles, teleports, and war sim chips. You've already made sim chips a waste by making the prizes not worth the cost. Now you're making rebels not worth the time because most of us only fought them for the speed ups. Now it's a better use of our time to farm resourses and just wait for things to finish on their own which also means we have to be on the game for shorter, less frequent times as now we're just sending troops to resourses tiles and setting builds.
Making the prizes not worth trying for means less money spent in the long run. No more war sim chips and no more points for rebels. They're not worth the time to play seriously.

Inw สำราญ Rusza
08-12-2015, 05:48 PM
like very much.

Andrew Fischer
08-12-2015, 06:05 PM
I feel like we should be able to trade basic box items. There should be a cap of how many items we can trade a day like 2 or 3 so we don't have power hungry/ people with bottomless credit cards level up as quickly. Just some thought. Thanks invasion for being such an awesome game and listening to your players. Most games just care about themselves. Y'all want our opinions. That's a way better approach since you know, we are the players. Lol

Andrew Fischer
08-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Very true. This game listens to its players. But in the long run. Its about money. Give is a little and we give in return.

Chris Ronquillo
08-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Bring back the old SIMS!!!

Allen Mobley
08-12-2015, 06:40 PM
I honestly love and have become addicted to Invasion, so far I love and agree with every update to the game except for the new war simulator. But I currently have two bound accounts, but have only bought diamonds on one account, my new account in zone #51 has been build and upgraded from scratch and due to bills and debts I've been put on hold with spending money on my account. So I would desperately love and appreciate if I could win 500 diamonds it would be a huge help and a blessing to get me by until I can once again buy some diamonds on my new account. Well thanks and I look forward to any new updates.
Sincerely, zone #51 [S*N] R4 - AllNett1990

Aj Lattieri
08-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Great game

Seth Shasteen
08-12-2015, 09:08 PM
I agree and a lot of people from Zone 24 do as well

Chris Cole
08-12-2015, 09:51 PM
Opening Territorial Domination causes android to freeze. And you have to close app completely and re-open to get it working again.

Aleksandr
08-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Обновление , в целом , интересное. Но симулятор войны , действительно не удобен. И сейчас появилось слишком много переключений ... прежде чем войти или выйти из любого раздела игры. А в целом мне очень нравится и я наслаждаюсь новой версией. Молодцы разработчики.

NoMoreMercy
08-12-2015, 10:42 PM
The new war similator is not very well balanced and older version was much better and fun to play. The idea of choosing what weapon to use is good,but there still should be an option to select entire army(aka tank,suv and helicopter). Otherwise,its just too limited and requires more grinding to have chips to play which is too much for the game thats already based on endless rpg model.Having only one weapon takes away the fun of gameplay. On the bright side, having officers is a very good upgrade to the game which freshens up the gameplay quite a bit.

Quel Marie Glass
08-12-2015, 11:06 PM
I do not like the simulator at all please bring old back

Quel Marie Glass
08-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Also the voice chat is neat all the different accents but have problems hearing them

Brian Higgins Norris
08-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Very well thought out. The game goes a little smoother then before.. Better graphics. All in all..nice job team !!

Dawn McDonald Eakels
08-12-2015, 11:36 PM
New war simulator is garbage, like old one better. The rebels now suck, was looking forward to the many speed ups & diamonds, which have been replaced by the boxes for officers. You now have to pay attention to the horn to see when PVP is coming. It seems to me that you've taken away the advantages to winning speed ups, diamonds & higher resourses. I think if you gave back the better rewards it would be ok. A lot of players complaining due to rewards being lowered.

PapaDude
08-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Not to bad and overall cool.......except for the high mode for the simulator......thing is rigged to eat chips with no real fair chance....

PapaDude
08-13-2015, 12:01 AM
Also since update there a glitch where i can not easily teleport using teritorial teleport back to home area unless i click the little on box to show that its my guild territory im wanting to port to

KRISTEN.THE.RED
08-13-2015, 12:35 AM
Amazing Work guys! I really appreciate the update!

In Brazil we like to say: "Mandaram muito! T muito Foda!"

LOL

Thanks for create this addictive game. LOL

Nick Douglas
08-13-2015, 12:53 AM
I'm still not seeing the odds of the war simulator being in our favor.

Khalid Al-Ma'ani
08-13-2015, 01:18 AM
War simulator is a piece of garbage
old one was better
Rebel System is not worth it anymore
I can pay to buy action points to beat rebels for speedups but for these boxes? no i wont bother
Solo Events as a whole, their prizes were ridiculously lowered.. 158k research solo for 5x60mins?
this update is a total car crash
reconsider

Hicks1992
08-13-2015, 01:48 AM
This new update is awful!. Please bring back the old invasion. It is gettin rediculous and doesnt even make sense anymore nor is it fun anymore. I spend alot of money on this game but now its not worth it

Sean Pfeifer
08-13-2015, 02:08 AM
Some things about the new update are great .... But the war simulator needs work....I think it's cool you get to select a type of troop to use, however you hardly ever win just the first round....I've been playing it multiple times throughout the day without winning any battles...it's useless. And on top of that the gifts you would get stink compared to what they were before and the point system it totally messed up for the war simulator events. You want us to score the same ammount of points to get the gifts during the war simulator events but yet still you DRASTICALLY decrease the value of completing each level of the war simulator battles, making it impossible to get the gifts. I feel like spending my chips on the simulator is a waste with the way it is currently set up. Also why did you change the value of gifts during the rebel events as well ?!?!? I'm not likely to use diamonds to get the higher level rebels now as well. Very disappointed

Karnal F. Navarro
08-13-2015, 02:28 AM
The Old War Simulator is much more better.. Bring back the old war simulator.. 😊🍻

Miltown Inc
08-13-2015, 02:59 AM
Love the game but simulator should have not changed. Seems more geared for people who pay to play

Ronaldriz
08-13-2015, 03:12 AM
http://newzdealz.com/black-friday-portal-2011-review/ in your Boston area . Then tie colors , deep black size-fits- all , nothing new. Inadvertently , Ralph Lauren (Ralph Lauren) to win the cabability to design tie .He madebold innovations for any tie appearance , not necessarily just increased in width twice the colour a lot bright and colorful , attractive raised because of the twice , it seems sensible
http://radiocomplect.soft-on.com.ua/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=6304 should be a deep breath slowly good taste American fashion brand , style , highly stylized Ralph Lauren 's two famous brandof a common characteristics. Including
http://www.escapethewhitecube.com/blog/37/ regardless of whether perfume or containers, have focused on top of the class customers craving for an ideal life . Or as , Mr. I said : " The main my design could be to reach the wish of people's minds - the most beneficial
http://www.alvinlbrooksii.com/index.php/homepage/k2/masonry/item/1-decoration-easter from the State , together with the U . s citizens haveing a intense flavor . Two brand Ralph Lauren name PolobyRalphLauren and RalphLauren worldwide sales in your area to have a high -quality fashion , the designer by way of an reputation and brand are able to carry forward the glorious

http://www.bektashiorder.com/comment/reply/32962
http://www.pharmechange.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20250&sid=3741774033fbf90e05eadf1c56c93be0
http://sega.texasrunnertriathlete.com/ME2/Apps/DiscussionBoard/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=579532&TOPIC_ID=1580&FORUM_ID=5
http://rec-tw.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22687&extra=
http://www.pesmarica.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14681&sid=1ef18d2563205aa2d13a2369e46e5d55
http://warez-forum.cz/post2181447.html#p2181447
http://www.cove.ru/forum/member.php?u=5335
http://www.insidetexasrunning.com/ME2/Apps/DiscussionBoard/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=45885
http://ibethk.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9971362&extra=
http://www.insidetexasrunning.com/ME2/Apps/DiscussionBoard/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=217410&TOPIC_ID=1580&FORUM_ID=5
http://forum.antisafari.ru/viewtopic.php?t=341&p=72292
http://w.insidetexasrunning.com/ME2/Apps/DiscussionBoard/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=1200682&TOPIC_ID=1580&FORUM_ID=5
http://www.insidetexasrunning.com/me2/apps/discussionboard/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=1819647&TOPIC_ID=49481&FORUM_ID=7
http://www.insidetexasrunning.com/me2/apps/discussionboard/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=623874&TOPIC_ID=1580&FORUM_ID=5
http://indocancer.com/forum/forum_detail.asp?id=3&topicid=3912
http://forum.antisafari.ru/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30423&p=118240
http://tenkomania.de/modules.php?name=eboard&file=post.newtopic&fid=8>osoba+++result:+%ef%e8%ea%f2%ee%ea%ee%e4+%e4 %e5%f8%e8%f4%f0%ee%e2%e0%ed;+
http://www.insidetexasrunning.com/ME2/Apps/DiscussionBoard/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=367325&TOPIC_ID=1580&FORUM_ID=5
http://eterniteam.mateam.fr/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12559
http://olddance.org/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26851
http://forum.cofe.ru/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=14018701www.pleasurepoison.biz/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=14018701www.pleasurepoison.biz/forums/showthread.php?p=14410347
http://rosrs.ru/index.php/component/fireboard/?func=view&catid=2&id=949218#949218
http://ded3.net/vb/showthread.php?p=221544#post221544
http://www.x-narod.ru/forum/posting.php?mode=post&f=18&sid=9ee663e7d2ad25d708314a92290318c1
http://www.kt-gold.com/board2.php?id=42
http://www.ifux.at/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=16&t=105304
http://www.tshirtforums.co.uk/member.php?182240-Ronaldmak
http://w.insidetexasrunning.com/ME2/Apps/DiscussionBoard/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=1192730&TOPIC_ID=1580&FORUM_ID=5
http://hkeswl.com/mybbs/member.php?u=5168
http://avantine.org/master_damon/es/space.php?uid=35067

H'Ten Lucas Chen
08-13-2015, 03:40 AM
Overall is not bad...but if have any tips to give suggestion for how to play is much bettet

Brian Alvaro
08-13-2015, 03:53 AM
WAR SIM

of all updates, this was the worst and i think will be the downfall of the game..usually 30-40k chips you can get all the prizes.. now the reason why this will lead to loss of players.. not just the non paying ones even the ones who pay..

1. before, solo events give you 500 chips or so.. you took it away, i peraonally observed our zone to decline lots of non paying players quit or maybe started paying but eventually quit due to strong players picking on them..
2. sue to the loss of non paying players, sooner or later it will take a toll for those who pay too, because they wont have any targerts for pvp.. coz small non paying palyers will eventually leave the game coz they dont see progress at all.. and as time goes by the payers will quit too and get sick of the game.. its ok for t4f to regulate the game for their own interest, but too much will lead to its down fall..

war sim was the only means for small players to have a fighting chance in the game.. rebel wont help them if they are too weak.. and as a matter of fact rebel dont have speed ups right now which is another fail yet quite acceptable.. i suggest you return the previous war sim and give small guys a fighting chance.. in the long run you will earn more if lots of paying players will have to dominate more players..

compensation is not enough t4f, you need to return the previous war sim.. its better and its the most loved event of the game.. why take it away?

Avery Gibson
08-13-2015, 04:31 AM
I'm digging this new version. .. the war simulator is a little rough but otherwise great update!

Đặng Tr My
08-13-2015, 04:36 AM
The new update for invasion has alot of ups and downs but what me and many other players dislike is the new war simulator its been made harder to get prises less prises and worse prises ........the old texture and map layout was much clearing than before

Scott Saunders
08-13-2015, 04:39 AM
Love the game I wish more rewards on all missions besides that keep up good work guys game gets better everyday #invasion!!!! 35x131y 429

Scott Saunders
08-13-2015, 04:57 AM
Hggggggghhh

Aillee
08-13-2015, 05:13 AM
i hate the new war simulator

Aillee
08-13-2015, 05:16 AM
the voice chat its useless

Ben George
08-13-2015, 05:27 AM
THE new war sim is terrible. At first, no one in our entire zone got three chests.Last event they have made it possible to get 3 chests (although i still had to spend 60k chips,!) However it takes ages...took me over an hour due to the silly tie result...why have it? I had 15 spins without getting a single point due to ties and loses...I just dont understand why they changed the war sim in the first place..there are so many areas that need improvement on this game, why change the one part that was actually bug free and decent?

Leo6556
08-13-2015, 06:05 AM
Put the speed ups back in the rewards for rebels

Robert O'Quinn
08-13-2015, 06:05 AM
So I've seen several complaints about the war simulator. ..I like the fact that it's more interactive, but I do have to agree with others, that there is fewer prizes for more work. The voice input is a really cool idea, to be able to hear the others you are playing with.

D3vil5ro53
08-13-2015, 06:08 AM
So i tested the first solo event for war sim.

All-in-all great but would love to see more prices like speedups, and so on not only rss

XxBENTLEYxX
08-13-2015, 06:37 AM
I liked the old simulator, but thanks for the chips

XxBENTLEYxX
08-13-2015, 06:39 AM
I like the old war simulator but thankyou for the chips, add more speed ups to the simulator atleast.

D3vil5ro53
08-13-2015, 09:00 AM
I like the old war simulator but thankyou for the chips, add more speed ups to the simulator atleast.

You can edit your post if you are in need to post additional information and its the last post ;)

Scout Sniper
08-13-2015, 09:01 AM
I like the new version except for the war simulator but besides that I love this game and I think it's one of the best online

TheDemanter
08-13-2015, 09:06 AM
Feels good.. But i think voice chat is useless...

Derek Williams
08-13-2015, 09:16 AM
Major potential with just a few changes :) 👍🏼🇺🇸

SPITFIRE
08-13-2015, 09:34 AM
Tap4fun, please understand this.. We DO NOT want an "optimised" war simulator. We want the OLD war simulator. Secondly, we want SPEED UPS in the REBELS. that's the ONLY 2 things people really dislike. Fix those 2 and we are happy, but until those 2 are fixed people will see you as greedy and quit the game and I have noticed (owning a top guild) that since the update our guild has spent less due to your greediness. Remember all you need its the OLD war sim. And the SPEED UPS back into rebels. Thanks.

Jobert Mercado
08-13-2015, 11:16 AM
I like the new version.

Rich Ferrone
08-13-2015, 11:46 AM
I am not thrilled with updates
Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Event Time: August 11th 12:00 GMT - August 14th 13:00 GMT

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:

You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
Rewards will be distributed within 3 days after the event ending.

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

Denise Weidner
08-13-2015, 11:47 AM
I think that the update is very good I love it.
I have an idea for the events because I don't understand which units I must destroy on the pvp event.
I would explaine it a little that new person understand it simply.

The new war simulator is Bettes than the old because you can change the unit an not the computer.

David Fauser
08-13-2015, 11:52 AM
One part of the simulator is how the different units match up. It would be nice if we had more input to the battle like if we could increase the power of our unit to see how they would compete against other. How see this working is similar to how we set formations attacking or defending. The idea would be similar to getting intel on enemy then we could spend points outfitting our army to defend or attack. Sure you could over arm and waste points or underarm and lose, but it would help educate commanders who are new to battles. It would make the simulator more useful.

SombreAugure
08-13-2015, 12:00 PM
There should be extra rewards during events. Not only for top 10 but also 30-50-100

Alex Pavel
08-13-2015, 12:49 PM
The new version is awseome...
Alexpavel zone 58

Antoni Siuraneta Abella
08-13-2015, 12:52 PM
Muy bueno me gusta no hay problema

Lord Grafton
08-13-2015, 12:58 PM
The new war simulator is a lost cause. Making the event a little easier to complete doesn't make up for the fact the war simulator is now ruined. it just costed me 4x the amount I'd usually use to complete the event and I didn't get EVEN ONE SPEED UP, NOT EVEN ONE, i got only a tiny bit of resources but pretty much nothing at all. The ONLY way to fix it is to revert it back to the EXACT way it was before the update. Also you've ruined rebels now too, I can't get speed ups there either. It seems as though you've made it near impossible to aquire them unless bought for with real money. NOT FAIR

Kneeno Brown
08-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Bring back the old War Simulator, NOBODY likes this new piece of trash you gave us!!!

Tim Wilson
08-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Prefer the old War Simulator.

Brandon Carroll
08-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Really enjoying the updates

D3vil5ro53
08-13-2015, 03:32 PM
The new war simulator is a lost cause. Making the event a little easier to complete doesn't make up for the fact the war simulator is now ruined. it just costed me 4x the amount I'd usually use to complete the event and I didn't get EVEN ONE SPEED UP, NOT EVEN ONE, i got only a tiny bit of resources but pretty much nothing at all. The ONLY way to fix it is to revert it back to the EXACT way it was before the update. Also you've ruined rebels now too, I can't get speed ups there either. It seems as though you've made it near impossible to aquire them unless bought for with real money. NOT FAIR

I compleate the event on hard mode and got 2x500 chips + only rss

Stefan Kolvenbach-Klähr
08-13-2015, 04:05 PM
I like it.

XxLEGION88xX
08-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Je suis du du simulateur

Yousef Bakr
08-13-2015, 04:33 PM
Bring back the old War Simulator, NOBODY likes this new piece of trash you gave us!!!

I like

Good game

Yousef Bakr
08-13-2015, 04:36 PM
good game
I like

Abo Ali Ghaith
08-13-2015, 04:43 PM
Best game ever...and now with new update its nore cooler...even my wife is watching me playing for 1 months and she notice the best futures in the new update. .thanks a lot tap for fun rocks

Onur Kirsoy
08-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Tutto migliori mareviglio

Zona 50
ONUR TR

CaJo
08-13-2015, 06:43 PM
New sim is horrible. And the payouts are really not worth the time. Hardly any speedups at all are given anymore.

LordofLords
08-13-2015, 07:00 PM
Invasion version 1.21 is now online, do you like the new features? What do you think of the new version? Welcome to the "Comment on the new version" event - share your ideas and win rewards!

Event details: Use one sentence to review Invasion version 1.21, write it down in the reply section of this post along with your in-game username and zone number.

Event Rewards: After the event ends, we will randomly reward 20 players, delivering each of them 500 diamonds.

Notes:

We value your opinions and suggestions, and will optimize the game based on your reviews. Thank you for your enduring support!

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015

Your update was made for some very happy gaming Tap4fun thank you all!

From the Commanders to the Rebels and voice chat,
what you all have done is awesome and I enjoy it very much and all the complainers just can't into rock papers scissors. :D
One suggestion;
Items which allow you to toggle the look of your base for 10k, 20k, 50k diamonds; 1m destroy, 5m destroy, 10m destroy 50m destroy 100m destroy; 1b gather, 1b trade; 1k occupy, 5k occupy, 10k occupy. ;)
Z27 Tucson R5 #3 [GUN] GLOBAL UNION
LordofLords

Free gold plz

Ted Bronk
08-13-2015, 07:02 PM
It seem that now we r not getting as many action points as before the update. It makes the game slower and boring

David Wilkinson
08-13-2015, 07:03 PM
New update is decent, not sure of simulator.

A way if seeing who, in your guild is online would be helpful, no point asking for help if nobody is available.

JEEPGIRL
08-13-2015, 07:59 PM
The war simulator needs work!

Miodrag Malešević
08-13-2015, 08:08 PM
Not bad now cristals 😀 Digitalni

Dan Pogorzelski
08-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Like update overall. Tried scouting rebels couple times but don't get reports Dan the man zone 4

David Raymond
08-13-2015, 09:39 PM
I will no longer be using the war aim at all it will get no more chips from me until it goes back to the way it was very poorly done

Graham Buddy Holley
08-13-2015, 10:08 PM
Do not like

Joseph J. Turczak Sr.
08-13-2015, 10:10 PM
Voice..great.. Simulator..sucks... Overall..great

Zachary James
08-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Make voice chat real time!

Zuhair Abadiya
08-13-2015, 10:29 PM
First of all thanks for the awesome new update!!! Special that voice mails 😊😊
But I prefer the old war sim , and I'm suuuuure prefer old rebel rewards , and I can't join just first 7 rallies in the hall of war , i hope u fix this and thanks for everything...

Zuhair Abadiya
08-13-2015, 10:33 PM
It's really cool when u can't port to another territory when it's non pvp !!! This make the game more reallity , because no one can port and start attacking when it's not pvp !!! It's really good idea ����

ZDF
Zone #10

Joe Lacza
08-13-2015, 10:48 PM
I liked the war simulator in the old version better.

Dylan O Brien
08-13-2015, 10:52 PM
Old war simulator was better but I like the new officer function. Good work

Brandon Jordan
08-13-2015, 10:55 PM
Old war simulater was better, i love the voice chat and the rebel/officers system

Brandon Jordan
08-13-2015, 10:58 PM
New
War simulater is crap

Julio Munoz
08-13-2015, 11:03 PM
I like the old versions better, this one is too difficult to get stuff

Jalonte Phillips
08-13-2015, 11:26 PM
You should have a guild bank for us hold rss

Matthew Perkins
08-14-2015, 12:07 AM
Definitely one of the most addicting games I've played in awhile it fits right in with my work life.

megan
08-14-2015, 12:52 AM
Voice chat is awesome

Jose Bravo
08-14-2015, 01:51 AM
I like the new updates. I also like the fact that war simulator is predictable. I wish the boxes for officers were a bit cheaper. Or have more ways to win them.

Tee333
08-14-2015, 01:52 AM
I think is perfect I appreciate all the hard work you've done to make a Great game even better keep it up

Matthew Loiselle
08-14-2015, 02:13 AM
The new version is good in ways of better gameplay, builds, research, military school but the war simulator is worse and how the rebel camps generating are further away is bad.

Jason Miller
08-14-2015, 02:20 AM
War sum sucks!!!
Teritorial domination sucks.. U can see it once click go to then go back to it the list is gone!
Voice chat sucks
Takes to long to have to wait for the messages to be heard.. Faster reading..

Why isn't there a guild tile occupation ranking ??? So people knows how far they are off of the next spot.???
Translator seams to freeze a lot.- and won't translate. Have to copy and paste stuff into google translator to translate.
Have lost two peace shields since update. And NO I didn't attack or scout.. I haut build troops my fleets stay inside where it's safe.

Ur customer services sucks! Takes forever to reply back! Then wants screen shots of shit from a week ago. Because it takes a week before they get back to you!!!

I do like the new commander assistants.. If I get to use them one day... Just a pain in the butt to get the stuff needed. And u took diamonds away during rebel base attcks which always helped us now we get commander packs. :(

Jason Miller
08-14-2015, 02:26 AM
Gifted with the update u would atleast give us more for the money... Everything is way expensive for the amount of diamonds we get.

Ben Wheeler
08-14-2015, 02:27 AM
Old war sim was better before update rebels could have a mixture of speed ups and basic boxes voice chat is ok but allows swearing not a wise move IMO sub commanders are ok don't have any so can't really say much

xPHOOKINGx zone 20

Jesse Long
08-14-2015, 02:40 AM
The new udate is good really don't use the voice chat but te voice chat but the rest of updates are great want more to come!!

Carl Odom
08-14-2015, 02:41 AM
Seems to be running smoothly so far...keep up the good work

smileydj
08-14-2015, 02:44 AM
Zone #14 smileydj .Pretty good so far. I really don't have any complaints.

Tr Nguyễn
08-14-2015, 02:50 AM
Preferred the old war simulator

Koplak Boled
08-14-2015, 02:52 AM
Very good for new version

Koplak Boled
08-14-2015, 02:53 AM
Old war sinulator is good

Brandon Lee Belisle
08-14-2015, 02:54 AM
I don't really like the new war simulator it's stupid and you can't even pass the second wave cause of it and it doesn't make any sense so can you guys please change it back to normal

Yahya Alyahya
08-14-2015, 02:55 AM
Old war simulator is alot better

Totally agree with you the new one is bad

Joshua Pingco Carrigan
08-14-2015, 03:05 AM
I love the new voice on chst update, new war simulator is fast and much more quicker to win, the new officers for commander is very helpful for high level players, comment wall helps to leaving feedback to each guild could be better by preventing spams from the same guild or limiting too much spaces used or characters used. So far im happy with the new update best one so far 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

Yourdaddy
08-14-2015, 03:08 AM
Old simulator is better

Luis Beware Abel Rosa
08-14-2015, 03:14 AM
New to the game and enjoying it

Garrett Lawson
08-14-2015, 03:19 AM
It's a great game war simulator is different idk if I like it

Francis Cronin
I agree that the war simulator could be improved

Gaurav R Shrivastava
The new version is great except the simulator. Also it would be nice if we could share bookmarks/coordinates in mail and private chat rooms

Garrett Lawson
08-14-2015, 03:23 AM
It is a great game

Brett Martin
08-14-2015, 03:26 AM
Simulator sucks... rebels prizes suck. Bring back some of the old speed up prizes.

Nicole Kim
08-14-2015, 03:41 AM
The old war simulator was way better. The voice chat is pretty cool. The lag is kinda bad. Needs some bugs fixed.

Boogeyman99
08-14-2015, 03:43 AM
Please go back to the old War simulator, but add a buy pass level button, please and thank you. Also for the rebels, add speed ups for some of the achievements.

Cynthia Williams
08-14-2015, 03:51 AM
Zone 30 Stop crying, I wish you all would put it back to the way it was. TAKE BACK THE NEW ABILITIES, THE BOXES, TAKE EVERYTHING. Leave the voice chat.

Daniel Bakker
08-14-2015, 03:53 AM
Old war simulator is alot better ahh not so much.

CantWin
08-14-2015, 04:14 AM
Old war sim so much better, not even worth the effort or the money. CantWin Zone6

Ryan Helwig
08-14-2015, 04:14 AM
The new version of the war Sim is fine, I don't mind the mechanics of it. But the prizes are terrible rendering the whole thing useless. I will never buy chips again just to win some measly rss prizes that aren't even enough to help.

doctor satan
08-14-2015, 04:15 AM
war sims 👎 likin the old version better.

Jamie Baciak
08-14-2015, 04:15 AM
New war simulator kinda like a rock paper six core game but a little more of a chance of gaining stuff so a little better maybe find a way to make it more strategic like an actual battle, and would be nice to be able to do more thing when in the map mode of the game to make game play a little more interesting

Danny Vanderwall
08-14-2015, 04:23 AM
The new version is a good version

Stas Stafford
08-14-2015, 04:30 AM
I like how tap4fun updates this game and alows players to comment on what to change, I have seen many games like this fall apart because of the developers not listening to their customer

Ngang Từ Bé
08-14-2015, 04:31 AM
So good.i like it

Travis Duong
08-14-2015, 04:39 AM
I think i d like new military school with officer..

Blink
08-14-2015, 04:56 AM
Nice graphic

Fahad Al-musawiy
08-14-2015, 05:29 AM
Its nice thanx the updates ok

Ali Kahil.
08-14-2015, 05:37 AM
Not bad ı thınk

Amanda Rae Hemgesberg
08-14-2015, 05:41 AM
Old sim was better

Joshua Visnyiczke
08-14-2015, 05:45 AM

Notes:

Happy gaming!

Invasion High Command

11th August, 2015
Not bad but old sim was better

John Gotti
08-14-2015, 05:46 AM
The new version has it's ups and downs. I'm still enjoying playing the game. I liked the old war simulator a lot better than the new 1. How about making more than 1 way to build.

John Gotti Zone #52

Joe
08-14-2015, 05:47 AM
Not a fan of the war stimulator. Wish it packed more of a punch. Other than that seems OK.

Andrew Biegler
08-14-2015, 05:48 AM
Just downloaded this game so im not sure what the old one looked like or how it worked

Subtle
08-14-2015, 06:17 AM
Still don't like the new war simulator.

Travis Phelps
08-14-2015, 06:22 AM
It's ok thanks

Army Vet
08-14-2015, 06:37 AM
It's a great game just wish there were more speed ups

Mon007
08-14-2015, 06:39 AM
Con la actualizacin an reducido los premios as como su calidad .el simulador nefasto
Y los premios escasos y pobres!!!era mejor antes

Michael Knight
08-14-2015, 07:45 AM
The new simulator sucks so bad makes me want to cut my wrist 😂😂😂

Mohammad R Shublaq
08-14-2015, 07:46 AM
The new version is more comfortable and specially War simulation... For me i am buying diamonds offer for many reasons before but now i will not.
The rewards are really bad specially we spend to win speeds and diamonds.. Bit i dont see any reason now for spend
Please return the last war simulation

DiZaSteR from zone #11

Arne Jensen
08-14-2015, 08:00 AM
Its all fine but i need the old ware Sim back

Nick Wheeler
08-14-2015, 08:08 AM
The new version seems stable, but the war simulator still sucks!

Илья Чернов
08-14-2015, 08:18 AM
Старый симулятор был намного лучше , в призах все меньше алмазов и ценных призов, с такими темпами скоро ваш онлайн упадет! Мятежники раньше сотни человек затягивали в игру на сутки, а с нынешними призами онлайн упадет! Верните старые призы алмазы вообще не зарабатываются ну ни как!

Pasi Marttonen
08-14-2015, 08:24 AM
Question, why didn't I get peace shield, already second time... Two other members also, MADFACE and Blue dragon.

Egor Ponomarev
08-14-2015, 08:28 AM
Мне вполне понравилась новая версия, но я также согласен, что за мятежников стоило бы давать более ценные призы.

Pasi Marttonen
08-14-2015, 08:29 AM
Also, I got invitation code Bar back (under search), I have no invitation code, tried to use one and says that code doesn't exists.

大久保耕太
08-14-2015, 08:36 AM
better than the old one because we have chat!

大久保耕太
08-14-2015, 08:37 AM
good good so good!

Michael Roybal
08-14-2015, 08:51 AM
I love the new version especially the voice chat and the new war simulator. I guys have taken invasion to a whole new level for strategy games. Awesome job. Keep calm and play invasion.

Victor1963
08-14-2015, 09:06 AM
Вполне играбильная версия, немного неудобно было переучиваться на эмуляторе. А так все хорошо.

Jason Corrales
08-14-2015, 09:10 AM
I love this game! !!! Already recruiting 2 new commanders.. VelvetHammer zone 36

Robert O'Quinn
08-14-2015, 09:30 AM
So I've seen several complaints about the war simulator. ..I like the fact that it's more interactive, but I do have to agree with others, that there is fewer prizes for more work. The voice input is a really cool idea, to be able to hear the others you are playing with.

Egor Ponomarev
08-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Good version

Damon Goodwin
08-14-2015, 10:11 AM
Preferred old war sim

Gen.Bocking
08-14-2015, 10:26 AM
The update is good, however the old war Simulator is better. I like the officer addition.
Username: Gen Bocking
Zone: 50

Abd Alkareem Al Madany
08-14-2015, 10:31 AM
I really feel bad coz I thought this update will make chose the number of rss we wanna use rather than pressing the button several times until I get the amount we want .. Imagen having hundreds of 13k steel and I want reach 300k steel.. I'll have to go to gym for that

용성
08-14-2015, 11:13 AM
1. 기존 시뮬레이터 버전이 더 낫다.
2. 반군 이벤트 때 다른 연맹원 도움에 대한 보상이 너무 적다. 때문에 집결 참여도가 낮다.

JOHN RAMBO
Zone19

Ali Lone
08-14-2015, 11:40 AM
Nice but war samulator dead D D zone 30

Daniel Mesquita da Silva
08-14-2015, 11:47 AM
Best then ever !!

joschimato
08-14-2015, 11:49 AM
5 days 100k power to me like new player! Best game of android games. I give like:rolleyes:

Manuel Gonçalves
08-14-2015, 12:48 PM
War tip top xD

Kenneth Ball Jr.
08-14-2015, 12:58 PM
I do not understand when I gather rss I make sure I send out enough units to clean out the tile but somehow they are incomplete? ? Another player said something about the updated officers we have now and there is some sort of bug. Regardless the issue can you guys fixed this problem? Its gets tiresome always going back twice to clean up tiles that should of been cleared out the first time

Amranwar
08-14-2015, 07:23 PM
The new war simulator is very ver bad ... The game after every update going to be hard and harder!!!
The high point for events go up the prizes going down how can we play !!

For me i feel u want every one buy diamonds or he will not enjoy the game!!
Please get back the old version of gameplay

Thanks
S P Y
Zone : 5

Mutt Bruh
08-15-2015, 04:45 AM
Ilik all but simulator

NewEraxxx
08-15-2015, 05:54 AM
I love officers but not war simulator. My name in the game is NewEraxxx I am in zone 18.

Misty Phillips
08-16-2015, 09:24 AM
The simulator needs more work. It really sucks. Like the old version better

Pasi Marttonen
08-16-2015, 02:16 PM
How to you use Exchange code? I don't have invitation Bar, after update is was gone.

Francesco Locorriere
08-16-2015, 03:42 PM
simulatore non buono, meglio il primo

Mathias Pötter
08-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Der neue Simulator ist schlecht.

Michael Herrmann
08-16-2015, 08:21 PM
Der neue Simulator ist schlecht.

Habe ein problm mit dem fnen des spiels heute morgen ging noch alles super jetzt bleibt er vei 70% stehen hast du ne ahnung was das ics oder sein kann

Helen Radford
08-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Helen Radford
08-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Do not bind to facebook, if your account gets blocked you cant enter game,t4f do nothing to sort this problem - 7 days 25 emails, guild even mailed t4f 20+ times.
Do not spend cash guys t4f just take take take

ublind your account oh it's a joy, each day your passed to a new surport member ,then you send in screen shots to new person ,you would think that's it but hell no. T4f say sorry for delay but do nothing.

So t4f i would suggest you try and help players more , we yes we paying your wage, without us cash players your nothing.

This is now been posted over facebook/twitter and each and every page here.

Jesus Stout
09-21-2015, 04:23 PM
XXRAITHEXX zone 26 nice job on the update

Milton Steve Soditch
09-21-2015, 06:46 PM
Linking chat to an online translator would be very useful

Marvin Gray
09-30-2015, 09:57 AM
76a40abdebc6

Nick Fetters
10-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Could you add the option of using diamond's to finish builds and production. That would be awesome.

LEGIONZ
10-27-2015, 08:46 AM
ABSOLUTELY miss The Old War Simulators But I Must Admit The New Upgrade Is A Much Need ImproMent. DONT Much Care For The Phantom Rebels At All. COULDNT Fine Any Of Them Over Lvl30 And I Only Found One Of Them Nice Touch To Get Into The Halloween Spirit,But Confusing To Say The Least

CJ Kinch
11-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Since new update drops have gotten rediculously horrible rebs drop either 1 5min speedup or 1 15min speed up n resource of 1 6000 resource makes me not even want to waste time attackin rebels.

Newjse Justplay
11-12-2015, 04:36 AM
In beta version, doesnt let download the new version

Nihat Gs
06-14-2017, 07:13 AM
hapisane ve savaş geiti iin ok fazla kelepe savaş emri istiyor bence biraz dşrn