Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Basic Facts Of Dream Kelly

Hey, everyone. I recently shared the story of my first MMM threesome and people seemed to want more so here we go. As I shared in my last story, I am 23 yo, blonde hair, blue/green eyes, and a little over 5 foot 8. My sexual orientation is confusing...my romantic interest is in females but I love hooking up with anyone in the bedroom. My first real MM experience was in college but it all started back in middle school. I was 12- 13 years old and had just begun masturbating. I was in a really weird ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What The Pentagon Can Teach You About Free Twistys

I know what you're thinking, and I don't blame you for assuming this is just more bullshit, but through some fucked up ways and means it actually happened, and went on for several years. Let me explain how we got to this first afternoon together: I dated a girl in middle school for like 2 months. It was really benign, movie dates, chat on MSN messenger, awkwardly hold hands in the hallway between classes (before strict enforcement of PDA rules). Anyway, we broke up, like most middle schoolers, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What's Really Happening With Hometown Nudes

Although she was much older than me Gemma had a shy and nervous disposition. We got to know one another through common friends and often spent the night unwinding at a bar as a group. Nine years older than me and just entering her early thirties Gemma wasn_t traditionally good looking but not completely plain either. Her Italian ancestry gave her gorgeous sun kissed olive skin, black hair and big brown eyes that seemed to always want to entice you into doing something naughty. She was a wonderfully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Justin Bieber Guide To Amateurs Gone

Its a snowy December day. I'm walking down main street like so many other holiday shoppers. The snow floats softly to the ground almost as if it is a dancer. Twirling and twisting in the wind. I'm so absorbed in watching it dance that I step on the icy covered sidewalk. Before I free nude galleries hit the ground I feel strong hands grab me and set me upright. I start brushing myself up and apologizing for my clumsiness. I look up and see warm brown eyes staring right back at my clear blue ones. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Hidden Gem Of Met Art Pics

Previously on our honeymoon . . . I was having a great time with my new wife in a secluded beach resort for our honeymoon. After a fun morning, we went out kayaking for the day to the reef just off the beach. We had brought along snorkeling gear. Once we got to the reef, we tied up the kayak and went in. The reef was amazing! The structure disappeared deep into the aquamarine depths. As we swam around we could see colorful schools of fish skirting the edge of it. I had bought my wife a very revealing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast