Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidental Diamond usage

Lightbulb Accidental Diamond usage

Hi - sorry if this has been raised but can you please make it so that a pop up box comes up if we go to buy something using our diamonds?
    I was saving mine and as I was engaging stored items my phone lagged and I clicked one too many times and automatically bought other items using my diamond stores.

Then being a nunce I did it again soon after so I was gutted.

Hope this makes sense - thanks
    Kiwi

Re the pop up box, all it needs to say is "are you sure you want to spend 400 diamonds on a 15 minute speed up" (or whatever it is) and then have to click yes to activate it

Aaaaaa agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i had it to due to lag.
    A confirmation option would be very very welcome.

I agree. It would be great to have that verification. Conspiracy... They just want us to spend diamonds and making it easy to accidentally buy them....

+1, this can be quite annoying

i have spent all my diamonds like 20k at one time without intent to buy just by an accidental touch.......i hope t4f will make these things not to happen again

ITs BULL SHIT! Game is too inconsistent for the price.

Agreed, I accidentally spent 1000 diamonds on a thing i didn't need the other day, well there went 9 bucks in the trash essentially
    Last edited by Richard Joh; 09-01-2015 at 03:07 AM. Reason: i was drunk and i mispelled a lot of stuff

I agree, if you have 15 minutes left on a build, you shouldn't be able to spend more than 15 minutes worth of diamonds without a pop up "are you sure....."

The same should be for Speed ups, if you have an hour left on a build up, you should get a pop up if you try to use a speed up higher than an hour without a warning.