Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customer Service is not answering

Customer Service is not answering

I have to say your support and support system is absolutely bad and slow
    No answers provided since hours
    If you guys don't know how to treat customers get expert advise.

Remember the company is located in china, and it could be that they have night atm. So the staff may sleep.

As much as i know all my mails have been answerd not allways as i would like it (in my favor) but i have had no problems with the support.

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post
    Remember the company is located in china, and it could be that they have night atm. So the staff may sleep.

As much as i know all my mails have been answerd not allways as i would like it (in my favor) but i have had no problems with the support.
    I am in same time zone so it's not unrealistic to expect an answer after 4 hours ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferni View Post
    I am in same time zone so it's not unrealistic to expect an answer after 4 hours ?
    Are you sure you are? Because compared to my current time the support team gets on in about 3 hours.

I have to say your support and support system is absolutely bad and slow
    No answers provided since hours
    If you guys don't know how to treat customers get expert advise.
    Hey Ferni i cant login anymore and i'm trying to get an answer from tap4fun but still after 1.5 day no response. Nice if you have spent 5k on a game

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    Hey Ferni i cant login anymore and i'm trying to get an answer from tap4fun but still after 1.5 day no response. Nice if you have spent 5k on a game
    Hi metro wow that sucks and I try to get an real answer out of them but other like tell me exact time bullshit I don't get anything out of em and yes they are the worst ever I have seen in customer service
    Damn crap

Quote Originally Posted by D3vil5ro53 View Post

I am sorry but how they do it now is nothing but bullshit

I am sorry but how they do it now is nothing but bullshit
    Ferni, sorry for such gaming experience you had while asking for CS' help. We are dealing with many emails but we promise that we would get back to you at a earliest time, and we really understand your feeling while waiting for answers, and please wait for a little longer, you will get one. Thank you for your great support to Invasion, we'll keep up good jobs and try best to provide you with a more satisfactory gameplay and service.

Private First Class
    Most of these businesses will respond in 48-72 hours. You can not wait four hours and complain, patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Where View Post
    Most of these businesses will respond in 48-72 hours. You can not wait four hours and complain, patience.
    I am sorry there must be some difference in issues and not treat everything same.
    Simple I am paying for something that's why I am expecting some better service simple.