Thread: Diamond mining

Diamond mining

Dear

I'm having problems with the diamond mine. As although I've connected my Facebook account and unlocked the diamond mine itself. No mining is being performed

Please help to investigate and fix the issue.
    Thanks, help is much appreciated.

In-game username: GEEnKLASSE
    Zone#: 43 Grant

Best regards

Same issue here, 100 diamonds a day not happening.....

(RS2)NormanD

Anutockadon, sorry but I can't make any of that

Quote Originally Posted by GEEnKLASSE View Post
    Dear

I'm having problems with the diamond mine. As although I've connected my Facebook account and unlocked the diamond mine itself. No mining is being performed

Please help to investigate and fix the issue.
    Thanks, help is much appreciated.

In-game username: GEEnKLASSE
    Zone#: 43 Grant

Best regards
    Hi GEEnKLASSE! I would like to tell you the way Diamond Mine works. It is used for you to give diamonds to and* receive diamonds from your Facebook friends who also are playing Invasion. The player you* invited should have bound his Dimond Mine to the FB where you are friends. Only in this case, he will be able to send you diamonds.*Touch Diamond Mine-Function, and you can invite your friend or send diamonds to your friends. 
Hope my explanation works for you.

What's the point in having a diamond mine to give them away to friends....We have oil rigs, steel plants, farms - to provide resources to us...why bother with the diamond mine then, may as well demolish it...

Quote Originally Posted by NormanD View Post
    What's the point in having a diamond mine to give them away to friends....We have oil rigs, steel plants, farms - to provide resources to us...why bother with the diamond mine then, may as well demolish it...
    The diamonds you give are provided by system. You will not lose your diamonds. If you give diamonds to your friends, they will also give you diamonds.