Thread: Rank names and amount

Lightbulb Rank names and amount

I think being able to change the names of ranks in the guild would allow for guild to become more unique and all around more interesting. Also I know this has been posted by me before and responded to, I want peoples opinions on it, being able to change the amount of ranks that are in the guild. I think it would allow guilds to become more organized. And maybe remove the cap for how many members can be in one rank?

I completely agree with this. I would love to see the ability to at least change the names of the current ranks. For example, maybe the leader wants the R4 to do a job that's not listed as a title. It would make it much easier for organization too.

Wow, I actually really like this. It would help with organizing guilds a lot.
    So, would this add the ability to edit titles or add them?
    You will always get further asking with a weapon and a kind word than you will with a kind word alone.

PTN, Zone 20.
    R^V, Zone 34

Sorry that both applies to the ranks but what you just said about custom titles is a great idea to!

Sergeant Major
    Yes very true I am a spy for my own guild. But there no listing for such. I mean it at least be nice to be recognize for my talent. For I have saved several players in my guild from rebellion.
    I'm rosey the foxy woxy that is just so lovable to all. *hugs for everyone *