Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Notification on crash problem of version 1.25.1

Pasan olÝmpicamente de nosotros

I can't log in, stops loading at 74%

Oden347 can't login. ..I'm onot the latest Verdon

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Turner View Post
    I can't log in, stops loading at 74%
    I am on the latest version of the game... I am owner of the guild Uncle Jack, in addition I am A level 18 player. I have invested over $1,000 US into this game. I have several guilds I am allied with... my players, my guild , and my allies.. They all expect my input, my advice, my defense, and my offense... I have worked very hard on relationships in this game, I cannot imagine the damage that this crash is causing to my game and the game of countless others. My name is worth over $1,000... If you add in the games of my friends and the people underneath my guild, wow, the money would be exponential... You guys must compensate for this. This is not right!!! I have reloaded the game, I have erased the cache, I have done everything that you guys are suggested including trying to enter the game on different devices. Everything stops at 74% ellos no further... Please advise

Michael J Saxe
    Oden347
    UNCLE JACK UEJ

How long will this last it has already been 5 hours

When will we be able to log back in.....

Quote Originally Posted by James Gunnels View Post
    I can't log in at all
    Non riesco ad accedere da questa sera che succede?

Loads to 74% then stops "server timeout". Tried to get in on 3 different devices, wifi & moble, and on different accounts. Worked ok most of the day. Stopped working about 3:30 EST. Bad timing all 4 commanders will be in trouble in a few hrs, 3 ghosting, 1 unprotected.

I am on the latest version of the game... I am owner of the guild Uncle Jack, in addition I am A level 18 player. I have invested over $1,000 US into this game. I have several guilds I am allied with... my players, my guild , and my allies.. They all expect my input, my advice, my defense, and my offense... I have worked very hard on relationships in this game, I cannot imagine the damage that this crash is causing to my game and the game of countless others. My name is worth over $1,000... If you add in the games of my friends and the people underneath my guild, wow, the money would be exponential... You guys must compensate for this. This is not right!!! I have reloaded the game, I have erased the cache, I have done everything that you guys are suggested including trying to enter the game on different devices. Everything stops at 74% ellos no further... Please advise

Michael J Saxe
    Oden347
    UNCLE JACK UEJ
    Zone 68

This is going on for over five hours!