Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on Invasion: Wonderfields!

Everything is allright. Best game

Update is pretty good although there was little to no explanation of what territory signs are and how to use so I haven't used them.

I have a suggestion that deals with a common problem in my zone re: resources being left near empty. Allow players to view the last person that gathered from a location and provide an option to contact (intended to remind and/or ask them to fully gather resource to allow resource to respawn). If you're worried about people being jerks, possibly add an option to send pre-determined reminder message. This may allow governors to have better accountability within a zone and punish those that continuously screw other players by leaving resources sparse throughout the zone. Thanks for listening.

Fyrmn472
    Zone 58

I would like to have a 1 or 2 hour shield available to be able to take a break and then go back to battle without costing so much.

J aime les évolutions mais toujours impossible de changer commandants en place et â quand nouvelles rêcherches ? Mais continuez comme ça cool lady roses zone 15👍🏻

I would like the player name to be able to change color. When bunch up in a group, the white font seems to bleed into each other. Everything else is great. Redbone TX.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Macomber View Post
    I would like to have a 1 or 2 hour shield available to be able to take a break and then go back to battle without costing so much.
    Great Idea!

DIY signs...purchased some but unable to use (possibly due to only being an R3 in guild). When I clicked the "A", it reads "You do not have access to the guild privilege". If I don't have access, it should not have allowed me to purchase any. Now I'm simply out the diamonds.
    Last edited by Ryan Herrera; 09-21-2015 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Typo

I like the new update but seriously guys posting on walls without being able to remove them as guild leader and same with tags on territory?? Did you guys seriously think people would only be kind?? This helps people putting racist tags which i dont like!! Or people would curse on our walls without me being able to remove..