Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update 01-06-2015

Update 01-06-2015

Hi, after the update on Monday 1 June I can't access my account anymore, I run it on Samsung phone with Android system, any ideas how to resolve it?

Samsung Model number GT-I9300, Android version 4.3 let me know if you need any other info about the device.
    Regarding login, I am able to start a new game but as soon as I try to login to my old account it can't go pass 68% - entering the game. And again I have login screen with few options: Login to Google Play, Login to Facebook Start New Game.

I have the same problem. Galaxy S5, most up to date android IOS. Had to reformat phone, reinstalled invasion, Acount not bound error message. Click on Google play which I am logged into, and it gets to 78 percent and fails to load. Very dissapointed I can't log in.

I had the same problem until I clicked on link to FB and then it asked if I wanted to sign in with a different account and it took me to my old account

When yall did the upgrade it took my telaportation from me and moved me all the away across the map away from my guild is there anyway u can help me out? Thank u and have a great day and I have a android s4 and the g+ system
    Last edited by deznutts23; 06-03-2015 at 03:47 AM.

It's bounded to G+ and I pressume that's what causing an issue, My first question is how to remove google account and if I will not loose any other data like email, etc. My second question is if it works can i bound my account to FB and how to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Is your account bound to G+ or FB? If G+, please try deleting the google account in your device settings, and then log in by "Login to Google Play" and input your Google Play account manually, see if it would help.
    I have removed G+ from device and tried to login but the same issue occurred, after typing in the G+ details and re-syncing it got stuck on 68% and took me back to login menu

Invasion Ops
    Hello everyone, if you have problem with login with G+ account, don't worry, we have already located the problem and will release a new version today to solve the problem. Update game will solve the problem. Sorry about any inconvenience and wait in patience please. Thank you.

Thanks for the update Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Hello everyone, if you have problem with login with G+ account, don't worry, we have already located the problem and will release a new version today to solve the problem. Update game will solve the problem. Sorry about any inconvenience and wait in patience please. Thank you.
    Appreciate the update, looking forward to the game update. I have reset my phone before and G+ always saves my game profiles, when I tried to login after this go round, I was really surprised not to be able to jump right back in. Thx for being speedy.

Still no love

Susan, the update was made yet when I logged in with my G+ account, I do so as a newbie. My guild is there, and Draelfon my in game name is still in A7X guild, and in Google play I have achieved 21 of 50 achievements.

Tried Uninstall and reinstall. No luck.