Thread: Worst Customer Service EVER!

Worst Customer Service EVER!

I am a payed VIP player, and a couple weeks ago, I switched over to an account in Zone 66 (I am originally in 39). Anyway, I never finished that account in 66, so I switched over to continue it, until the 24 PVP started, where I would jump back over, and shield. Well, long story short, when I logged into the account in 66, it gave me a blank screen with a circle. You click it, it force closed. There was no other option available, as everything was greyed out, except for this one empty circle. I cleared cache, memory, uninstalled and reninstalled. Same issue kept reoccuring. I went and deleted the connection via Facebook even. It kept logging me into the zone 66 account. I even checked on my spare phone, tablet and even downloaded BlueStacks on the PC to try and get on. All failed. Well, since the 6th of November, Tap4Fun and myself have been emailing back and forth, because I got zerod out during this time. Lost all my troops. 130K T3. I spent 100+ speedups and all my resource packs to get what I had in the garage back. Which was only 65K. All I have asked, was the reimbursement of my troops. They came back with "We will give you 2x 3hr speedup and a mil of each resource, except for food". Then continue to say they had no server issues and it is my fault. Quite odd, after talking to them, sending them screen shots, this issue was solved on Monday, and I was able to switch over to my main account on 39. Now they say its a RAM issue and BLAH BLAH BLAH. I just wanted to relay my unhappiness. NOW, I have a Nexus 5, and can't log in during this time. I have heard, that even though its ANOTHER issue on their end, they will not compensate any losses. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183933.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183940.jpg 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	563

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Tingelhoff View Post
    I am a payed VIP player, and a couple weeks ago, I switched over to an account in Zone 66 (I am originally in 39). Anyway, I never finished that account in 66, so I switched over to continue it, until the 24 PVP started, where I would jump back over, and shield. Well, long story short, when I logged into the account in 66, it gave me a blank screen with a circle. You click it, it force closed. There was no other option available, as everything was greyed out, except for this one empty circle. I cleared cache, memory, uninstalled and reninstalled. Same issue kept reoccuring. I went and deleted the connection via Facebook even. It kept logging me into the zone 66 account. I even checked on my spare phone, tablet and even downloaded BlueStacks on the PC to try and get on. All failed. Well, since the 6th of November, Tap4Fun and myself have been emailing back and forth, because I got zerod out during this time. Lost all my troops. 130K T3. I spent 100+ speedups and all my resource packs to get what I had in the garage back. Which was only 65K. All I have asked, was the reimbursement of my troops. They came back with "We will give you 2x 3hr speedup and a mil of each resource, except for food". Then continue to say they had no server issues and it is my fault. Quite odd, after talking to them, sending them screen shots, this issue was solved on Monday, and I was able to switch over to my main account on 39. Now they say its a RAM issue and BLAH BLAH BLAH. I just wanted to relay my unhappiness. NOW, I have a Nexus 5, and can't log in during this time. I have heard, that even though its ANOTHER issue on their end, they will not compensate any losses. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183933.jpg 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	562Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183940.jpg 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	563
    Really sorry for the trouble, Nick! Could you please PM me your mail address from which you have sent us the mail? We will check your issue for you. Thanks!

Hello Nick! Please don't worry. We are now investigating your issue. Considering the security of your personal information, please allow me to delete the message containing your mail address. As for the Nexus issue, please go to http://akamai.p301.tap4fun.com/clien...2603_35821.apk or our official website http://invasion.tap4fun.com/ to download it. Then your issue could be solved. Thanks for your understanding!

Yes I totaly agree I have been having problems since server up dating I have emailed them as I lose diamonds and other stuff that just disappear and chatroom freezes or crashes out the game and then takes a good 30 mins to get logged back in..... not good.....
    [Six]633squadron

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Chadwick View Post
    Yes I totaly agree I have been having problems since server up dating I have emailed them as I lose diamonds and other stuff that just disappear and chatroom freezes or crashes out the game and then takes a good 30 mins to get logged back in..... not good.....
    [Six]633squadron
    Hello Luke! Please don't worry. We will never let our customers suffer unreasonable losses. As for you lost diamonds and stuffs, we will check your items records for you. As for chatroom freezes or crash, we will check the issue for you. If you are confused about the result, just PM us your mail address from which you have sent us the mail. We will investigate further for you. Thanks!