Thread: diamond mine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

diamond mine

I recently got a new smart phone & had to start all over in the game. I would like to get back my diamond mine & my old level 14 headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mileah Gandy View Post
    I recently got a new smart phone & had to start all over in the game. I would like to get back my diamond mine & my old level 14 headquarters.
    Hi Mileah! Have you bound your account before?
    1.If yes, please go to More-Account-Switch Account to get back on your account.
    2.If not, please go to More-Customer Service to contact us. We will help you get your account back. Please provide all the information for your original account and a screenshot of the new commander. Thanks!

I am not able to bind my new account to Facebook. Mine says fb account already bound to another account. I have asked [#53]Newbie344940 to be deleted so maybe it can work. Please sort this out. ..l need my diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by Donald GoldenEagle Mhlaba View Post
    I am not able to bind my new account to Facebook. Mine says fb account already bound to another account. I have asked [#53]Newbie344940 to be deleted so maybe it can work. Please sort this out. ..l need my diamonds
    If you get your original account back, your diamond mine would come back too. Did you bound your original account?

I bound fb to original account which has been deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Donald GoldenEagle Mhlaba View Post
    I bound fb to original account which has been deleted
    Did you delete your account? We are sorry that the function to unbind Diamond Mine is not available. There are two suggestions for you.
    1.If you want to use Diamond Mine in your current account, please try to unlock it with a new Facebook account.
    2.If you insist on using the original Facebook account as the account of your diamond mine, we could help you get your original account back.
    Thanks for your understanding!

I bound my diamond mine with face book and for 4 days I was receiving free diamonds now for the last 6 days I have not received any what so ever why is this is it just a gimmick to allow access to facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dec Brampton View Post
    I bound my diamond mine with face book and for 4 days I was receiving free diamonds now for the last 6 days I have not received any what so ever why is this is it just a gimmick to allow access to facebook
    Hello Dec! I would like to tell you the way Diamond Mine works. It is used for you to give diamonds to and* receive diamonds from your Facebook friends who also are playing Invasion. The player you* invited should have bound his Dimond Mine to the FB where you are friends. Only in this case, he will be able to send you diamonds.*Touch Diamond Mine-Function, and you can invite your friend or send diamonds to your friends. 
Thanks for your understanding!