Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help...my main acc stuck with tutorial...

Hi, I have also went to start a new account from my binded to Facebook main account Mandem89 zone 96.The new guest account is stuck on the battle tutorial and won't go no further so I can not switch back to my main account. Everytime I open it takes me straight back to guest account on to the tutorial and gets stuck. Please help, using iPhone app

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Read View Post
    Hi, I have also went to start a new account from my binded to Facebook main account Mandem89 zone 96.The new guest account is stuck on the battle tutorial and won't go no further so I can not switch back to my main account. Everytime I open it takes me straight back to guest account on to the tutorial and gets stuck. Please help, using iPhone app
    Please don't worry. Please re-install our game to fix this issue. Thanks!

I have already tried that as I read forum first before bothering anyone as know you must be busy. But still the same thing :/

I have already tried that as I read forum first before bothering anyone as know you must be busy. But still the same thing :/
    Please tell us your guest account in game name and server name. We will try to find the fast solution for as PVP is coming.

I did not get a chance to create a name. I didn't get to that stage. Its zone 99 and I assume it will a newbie name with numbers. I can't see it on the guest account because it takes me straight to the tutorial. Is there a way you can delete the guest account by looking what guest account are attached to my main Mandem89 in zone 96?

I'm not bothered about losing the guest account it's just my main I need to get on to continue upgrading or I will end up being behind and spent money on it

I'm not bothered about losing the guest account it's just my main I need to get on to continue upgrading or I will end up being behind and spent money on it
    Sorry for the delay. We have checked for you. You have logged in your account recently. It seems that your issue is solved. May we ask you if you still need us to deal with the guest account? Thanks!

Good day!Was having the same problem with training. Highlighted the area you want to click is not pressed. The rest of the screen is not active. Because of this, the tablet can not go on the main account. Can't even be called a guest account, so as not to look at nick. The screenshot is the same as was thrown off above. Reinstalling the game does not help. Please HELP!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BzqUFrY3ULw.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	564

Quote Originally Posted by ˜ван Шес‚аков View Post
    Good day!Was having the same problem with training. Highlighted the area you want to click is not pressed. The rest of the screen is not active. Because of this, the tablet can not go on the main account. Can't even be called a guest account, so as not to look at nick. The screenshot is the same as was thrown off above. Reinstalling the game does not help. Please HELP!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BzqUFrY3ULw.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	564
    Sorry for the trouble. Please tell us your guest account name and server name. We will check for you. Thanks!