Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Help...my main acc stuck with tutorial...

  1. #21
    That's the problem, I don't know how I view character name and server too. In addition, what is depicted in the screenshot nothing is pressed. Maybe some data of my tablet will be able to help? Tablet - Ipad 2 (not air)

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by ˜ван Шес‚аков View Post
    That's the problem, I don't know how I view character name and server too. In addition, what is depicted in the screenshot nothing is pressed. Maybe some data of my tablet will be able to help? Tablet - Ipad 2 (not air)
    Please PM me the in game name and server of your old account. We will check the new account for you.

  3. #23
    Can't write to the PM. Limit exceeded received messages. My nickname 'Мигс младший". ZONE 12

  4. #24
    i am having the same problem the account name is a newbie name but it is in z63. i tried to send a pm but your mailbox is full





    i am more worried about my z18 account that has been hit during pvp and i have not been able to defend my base.

  5. #25
    I had this same issue. I lost everything, all my T3 in zone 39. They told me it was on my end, not theirs, and they don't compensate. I hope they realize, this is an issue (if they don't already), and compensate us players for our lost time, effort, resources and in many cases, like mine, money.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183940.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183933.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	566

    Here are screenshots of my exact situation.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Tingelhoff View Post
    I had this same issue. I lost everything, all my T3 in zone 39. They told me it was on my end, not theirs, and they don't compensate. I hope they realize, this is an issue (if they don't already), and compensate us players for our lost time, effort, resources and in many cases, like mine, money.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183940.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	565Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20151106-183933.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	566

    Here are screenshots of my exact situation.
    How long did it take to get that fixed?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ˜ван Шес‚аков View Post
    Can't write to the PM. Limit exceeded received messages. My nickname 'Мигс младший". ZONE 12
    Please don't worry. We have dealt with your issue. Please restart your game to have a try.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Wellons View Post
    i am having the same problem the account name is a newbie name but it is in z63. i tried to send a pm but your mailbox is full





    i am more worried about my z18 account that has been hit during pvp and i have not been able to defend my base.
    Now you could send private message to us. Please give us the information. Meanwhile please tell us your choice. Here are two ways.
    1.We unbind the new account.
    2.We upgrade the new account to level3.
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •