Thread: unable to reinstall game

unable to reinstall game

Hi all, I just reset my LG G2 and ran all of my system updates so my OS is sitting at 5.0.2. In the play store it states that "your device isnt compatible with this version" I was playing this morning on this device... Please advise. I have three accounts, Facebook (my main), google play, and Tap4Fun. Thanks!

Hey pbest! Please go to invasion.tap4fun.com to have a try. If it doesn't work, post a screenshot of the error foe better investigation. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-03-18-40-23.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	546

I went to the site and one link sends me to the play store the other gives me a blank screen. I am not sure what you wanted me to do there

Sorry for the trouble. We will check your issue for you. Could you please post a clear picture of the error?

"your device isn't compatible with this version" is the only thing that is different on that screen shot versus a regular installation. I have downloaded the game and installed it via my computer and I will see how that goes. Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by pbest View Post
    "your device isn't compatible with this version" is the only thing that is different on that screen shot versus a regular installation. I have downloaded the game and installed it via my computer and I will see how that goes. Thanks for the help
    It's our pleasure. For better investigation, could you please tell us how did you install our game via computer? Did you do that by install the APK on your computer and then move it to your device?

On my computer I went to http://invasion.tap4fun.com/, clicked the "Android" link to download the .apk, plugged my phone into my computer with the USB cable, copied the .apk file to the download folder on my phone. disconnected my phone from the computer, navigated to the download folder on the phone, tapped the .apk file and followed the prompts to complete installation. I did get a warning about installing an app in the fashion from the phone's OS but it allowed me to accept the risk and continue the installation. I did this on a Windows 7 x64 PC to my Verizon LG G2 android OS version 5.0.2

Quote Originally Posted by pbest View Post
    On my computer I went to http://invasion.tap4fun.com/, clicked the "Android" link to download the .apk, plugged my phone into my computer with the USB cable, copied the .apk file to the download folder on my phone. disconnected my phone from the computer, navigated to the download folder on the phone, tapped the .apk file and followed the prompts to complete installation. I did get a warning about installing an app in the fashion from the phone's OS but it allowed me to accept the risk and continue the installation. I did this on a Windows 7 x64 PC to my Verizon LG G2 android OS version 5.0.2
    Thank you so much for giving us the detail operation. We will forward it and we will investigate it further!